The reason I keep returning here are for the grounds, staff customer service and cleanliness.
I have been here 6 times previously and would never return to the Barcello resorts we visited..
We always stay here in Platinum and the staff are amazing . The first time was 2 weeks after their unfortunate accident. We took 7 family members with us and it was absolutely amazing. I have returned with my husband, daughter, grandchildren and friends.
I remember the time I went with my daughter and had Scotch and soda drinks at the Platinum pool. I returned with my husband 2 months later, ordered a Vodka and Soda and the server came out and said " the bartender said you drink Scotch and Soda".
One night we ate at Le Fleur and my watch clasp faulted and fell off. We returned 2 days later for dinner and Abraham, our waiter informed us he had found it and turned it into security.
The front desk is so accommodating.
I believe most of the negative reviews here are from miserable souls who are unhappy with life and want to pick at everything. Stay home and eat at McDonalds.
We are returning on October 30th...wanted a Platinum Suite but could only get Villa Laguna Suite. I paid the extra for it and will try to negotiate down to a Platinum. I am sure someone will be happy to be upgraded to Laguna room.
Thanks so much Princess...Lola Muma
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico