We were part of a wedding group that visited this hotel April 8 - 15, 2013, and it was the nicest place I have ever stayed. We took our three boys with us, aged 14, 11 and 5, and everyone had a great time. There was something for everyone - pool tables, archery, swimming, the beach... it was an amazing time. The food was very good, and the variety on the buffet was excellent - my five year old has never eaten so much!
The Mama Mia a la carte was delicious, but we were not as impressed with la hacienda. I suspect it is just because of the different type of food.
I highly recommend this hotel - the staff are constantly working to keep it nice - many guests would set their cups on the deck, and the wind would take them away, but they were picked up very quickly. We saw many rooms being cleaned and painted... the upkeep is constant in this resort. The staff were very friendly, and everyone said "hola" as they passed. I never felt unsafe at any point during this vacation - my sons were treated with respect, and enjoyed every day in this resort. We did a couple of off site excursions - the dune buggies and the Tulum ruins. Both were an excellent value for the money - the buggies allowed us to swim in tow cenote's as well. Was an amazing experience. Tulum was breathtaking (but there is little shade, so the boys didn't like it much)
I highly recommend this resort - you will not be disappointed!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Idiso Digital, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico