Stayed here with a group of 9 (4 rooms). We had a great time, resort was beautiful, no major complaints at all. No troubles with the food or drinks
My tips would be:
Call ahead to ensure you get the correct bed configuration (our travel agent didn't do this and we got a double when we arranged for a king). However they offered to push the doubles together and move us to a King suite when one came up. We didn't bother.
Don't be an id!ot, yes, marble is slippery. Be careful.
Upgrade to Platinum. Do it. The shuttles run from the Platinum lounge (which are handy, but not required, don't be lazy). The private pool is lovely and the bar staff are great.
Book your restaurants ahead, they do book out. But the buffet is also fantastic. Definetely try the Tepanyaki, great fun.
Cab it to Playa Del Carmen, fantastic night out!
Really have nothing bad to say about the place. We went in October and it didn't rain once! Perfect weather. Go on some tours and see the area, its lovely.
Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a resort in Mexico.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico