I was with a group of 9 women and we stayed in the Grand Yucatan adults only section. We had the swim out rooms and loved it! There was hardly anyone at the pool in this section - maybe we scared them away :) Leticia who works the bar there was wonderful! She even delivered a tray of drinks to one of our rooms one night as we were all getting ready to head out for dinner.
We also spent time on the beach and the water was beautiful - a bit rocky getting in, but worth it!
We ate at a few of the restaurants and enjoyed them all. We had the concierge book all of our reservations as soon as we arrived.
The only problem we encountered was one girl had her iphone stolen from her room while we were at dinner. She had been using it at the pool (nobody else around but us 9) and then that evening while we were at dinner someone entered her room and took it - they did not take anything else...She had forgotten to put it in the safe before leaving - so be sure to put anything of value in the safe - better yet, leave it home. The resort staff were not very helpful and would not even give her a copy of the incident/police report so she could show it to her insurance company.
But we did not let that incident ruin our trip!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico