I agree with everyone who gave high reviews to this hotel as it is a great 5 star resort. We stayed in Platinum suite, and paying a bit extra all worth it. You get welcome glass of Champaign at the priority reception, the premium drinks, not the cheap stuff and is not suitable to drink; your own lobby, with towel service, bar, internet comps, limo ;), priority booking to all restaurants and shuttle bus to Playa, waiter service at the private area on the beach. Jacuzzi on the balcony and in the room. What more can you ask for? Beds were tied up twice a day; the entire hotel is in marble.
Before i went i found some negative comment about the beach – its all bs. Beach is great. There are a few vendor booths, but they are not in your face. Its all organized that there is a walking area and beach chairs area, that looks neat and feels great that you don’t have to fish around people to get by. Water is crystal clear few meters off the shore, and super warm.
Food is great. If you eat healthy – tons of choices: fresh salads, fruits, vegetables, freshly squeezed juice from carrots, beets, salary, grapefruits, etc. Soups and chicken was amazing.
Regarding excursions – great parks to visit is Xplore (for the extreme lovers) and Xel-ha (for snorkeling lovers). And also Coco-Bongo in Playa – but make sure wherever you are – its in the middle – the best view.
Enjoy – you would love it there!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Sunset Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Sunset Princess Hotel
- Grand Sunset Princess Review
- Grand Sunset Princess Mexico
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Grand Sunset Princess All Suites Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico