“Authentic Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited this restaurant with my wife, we were staying in a resort and wanted to try some authentic Mexican food. My wife is vegetarian and only had one or two options on the menu but she thoroughly enjoyed her food. I opted for their taco al pastor which was excellent, I also had some chicken nachos which were lovely. The food is very reasonably priced and the waiters are lovely. Fortunately, as I speak Spanish, communication was not a problem. I would definitely recommend this place to any tourist in the area, avoid the overpriced tourist traps on 5th Avenue.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (5,921)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tasty food and drinks - I am ashamed to say that I went here 3 nights In a row but it was worth it! Give it a go for sure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best meal of our trip to Playa! Great service and hot salsa! A must in Playa. Off the beaten path but that is part of the charm, no one bothered us while we were enjoying this wonderful place!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited with my wife. Menu is in Spanisch language but the waiter advised us really good. We had a blast trying all these food. There drinks are also amazing. I advise to take a margarita

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here several times. The best tacos in Playa. The staff are attentive and helpful, really nice, even though they are busy. We loved everything we had here. Great value, so much better and less expensive than 5th ave restaurants. Would definitely recommend this place!