I visited the GRP with my daughter for 1 week.I was worried about some of the negative reviews that I had read,did not needto worry.The checkin ws quick and easy,the bellboys took our cases and they were in our room 10 minutes after we had arrived,when we got toour room there was a double bed instead of two singles,we went to reception and explained the situation,they could not move us straight away as the hotel wa full.We went back the next morning as told nd we were upgraded from a junior suite to a jnior suite deluxe which was a fantastic room. The rooms are spacius,air con,fridge was filled up daily.The safe in the room is locked by using a four digit code of your choice which is a good idea.
The room was cleaned everyday,if you leave your towels on the floor they will change them for you.The hotel is very clean and you will always see staff everywhere they are always very friendly to you.No complaints with food always something different,you will need to book a few days in advance for the resturants.Entertainment was always there.The walk to th beach from the lobby is about 10 mins but the hotel is so beutiful you dont notice how far it is.
We travelled with First Choice,the rep was always around if you needed him,we did do a couple of trips,we went to Xcaret and swam with Dolphins both highly recommend.We also went to Playa Carmen the taxi cost us 150 pesos (abt £6) they dont rip you off either,we also gave tips they do appreciate this as they do work really really hard and the mexicans are very friendly people.This hotel is truly a 5 star,I will definatly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa is located on the stunning Riviera Maya, just three kilometers from the famous Playa Del Carmen, in beautiful surrounds, with large and spacious natural parks and the delight of a good tropical weather. Besides our fascinating beach, renowned for the clear water and splendid sea beds, typical of the east end of the Yucatan Peninsula, the Hotel invites you to discover the huge wealth of the archaeological remains of the Maya culture in this area. After crossing the spacious lobby the splendid "Paseo de los Dioses" is reached, which invites the costumers to discover the charm of the hotel. It is a gift to our senses to enjoy all our facilities that can be found to our left and right on the way to the marvelous beach awaiting for everybody at the way of the pleasant stroll.Opened in December 2007, Grand Riviera Princess offers 674 fully equipped rooms with a range of services that give the clients a variety of possibilities to choose from: Junior Suite, Junior Suite Deluxe (some with direct pool access), Platinum Suites and Laguna Villa Suites (ideal for the most romantic honeymoon).A fascinating Spa is offered to all the clients, and the most complete activity program during day and night. A range of services in the varied and international selection of top quality food provide the perfect counterpoint when sharing moments of peace and calm with excellent meals in beautiful and inviting specially decorated surrounds, some of which are by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Riviera Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Riviera Princess Hotel
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico