“Loved the Princess”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Calgary, Alberta
“Loved the Princess”
Reviewed May 12, 2008

My boyfriend and I travelled to the Mayan Riviera to stay at the Grand Riviera Princess from April 25 - May 2. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather or hotel, considering we left snowy weather back home. It was both of our first time to the Mayan Riviera, but had both been to Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan before.

After reading this site religiously before we took our vacation, I must say I was quite worried considering all the negative reviews. But after spending a week at this resort, I don't know why there were so many complaints.

In this review, I am going to break down each area of the resort to give you the full experience. Now I understand that some people are more picky than others, but my boyfriend and I went to the Princess with no expectations.

Airline: We flew with Air Transat and right from the beginning it was not a good experience. We found their staff to be quite rude, but we were not about to let that ruin our trip.

Arrival: We were whisked through the airport without any problems what so ever and were greeted by our transportation reps within minutes. We had an overnight flight so we were very exhausted by the time we got onto the bus, but others started their vacation right away with Corona's being cracked open at 8 a.m. The transportation reps were quite humourous and made the 40min drive to our hotel go by very quickly.

Hotel: When we arrived at the hotel, there was no line up and they took down all of our information and told us to come back at Noon. The bell boys looked after our bags so we decided to explore the resort. I never truly could have pictured how big this resort was until we started walking around. The pathways are lined with Palm Trees, flowers and statues. There were swimming pools everywhere you looked. Since we had a few hours to spare we figured we would go book our a la carte restaurants right away. From reading previous reviews, I got the impression you could book all 3 reservations at any of the restaurants, so we decided to walk into the Fondue restaurant, but were told we had to book at the front lobby with the concierge. So we walked all the way back to the lobby (10min walk) and were told we had to book them in the Mexican restaurant. Really I have to stress that this was the only concern we had all week. Since the resort is new, not all the staff know where things are or how to go about doing things. So after that, we went back to the front desk at Noon and sure enough our room was ready. We had our bags to our room within 10 minutes.

Room: Our room was in the 6000 section, which was located near the beach, and pools. Great location, as we didn't have to venture up to lobby except for dinner buffets and a la cartes, and we discovered the two restuarants (which turn into a la cartes in the evening) closest to the beach were open for bufffet for breakfast and lunch. We had requested a King Balcony room through our Travel Agent, but were given a King ground level room - not a big deal as our room backed onto the edge of the property so it was very quiet! After all the walking you do not want to have to climb stairs, especially after having a few cervezas. All of the lobbies of the rooms have water fountains with palms trees and plants. Our room was gorgeous and very modern. Marble flooring, jetted tub, frosted glass shower and toilet area, patio, flat screen TV. The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean. We did notice there were quite a few mosquitos in our room by the end of the day because the maids leave the doors to rooms wide open while cleaning. If you are allergic to mosquitos, ask for a second floor room to minimize the amount of them. We also did receive our complimentary bottle of tequila on our second night there without having to ask for it as well as a dried fruit basket.

Tipping: We tipped everyday - $2 and a souvenior for the maids and $2 for the bar people. Everything was always perfect when we returned to our room. We left a note for the bar people as to what we required. The maids left us two swans in the shape of a heart with pretty flowers on it, so we decided to give them a bunch a Canadian souveniors and whatever money we had leftover at the end of our stay - they did a wonderful job all week.

Restaurants: The buffet and a la cartes were very good. The buffet always wide something new. They always had a wide variety or fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, etc. We ate at the Mexcian, the Japanese and the Italian. The Mexican was good, the Japanese was fantastic - we ate at the tapanyeki grill, and the Italian was okay. Aparently the Veal at the Italian was fantastic, so we will know what to have the next time we go there.

Beach: The beach was like what you would see in a postcard. There were a lot of complaints on TA about the beach having a lot of rocks as you enter the water, but we went in without water shoes and were fine. You could walk out for a mile and still only be waist deep. The sand was white and the water was blue/green and somedays you could see right to the bottom, depending on how choppy the ocean was that day. We did, however, have to get up pretty early and reserve a shady spot on the beach at around 7:30 a.m. There were always a ton of sunny spots available all day long.

Nightlife: Unfortunately we never did make it to the disco. After being in the sun all day we were often in bed by 10 p.m. They did have nightly entertainment from Thursday - Monday in the main court yard outside the lobby/buffets. It was very entertaining and usually started around 8:30 p.m. On Saturday nights they bring in vendors where you can buy some neat keepsakes. We especially liked an artist that painted everything with spray paint, newspaper, little tools and his hands - absolutely amazing. It was neat to see the pictures come to life in a matter of 10 minutes.

I am not sure if I missed anything, but I would be glad to answer anyones questions. All in all, we had a fantastic time and will definitely return to the Mayan Riviera and if the price is right, we would stay at the Princess again. Everyone there are so hard working and try to make your stay the best is can possibly be. Thank you so much to the staff at the Princess, you made our trip very memorable!

• Liked — Beautiful rooms, beach, pools, food and friendly staff
  • Disliked — The lack of organization for booking the a la cartes
14 Thank danidew

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,935)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
Canada
Reviewed May 11, 2008

We stayed at the Princess from May 2nd ~ 9th and it was an amazing vacation!

The Resort: This hotel is HUGE! It's divided into the Riviera side and Sunset side; both sides are mirror image of each other. It's about 10 minute wak from the lobby to the beach. There are beautiful saltwater pools everywhere!

Check-in: I think there were some complaints about the check-in time. We booked our trip with Transat and on the bus from Cancun airport to the hotel, they provided us with our room keys. We were able to get to our rooms right away and dump our luggage in the closet. The room wasn't cleaned until sometimes in the afternoon.

Our Room: Regency Deluxe Jr. (Pool View)
Our room was on the 2nd floor and we didn't have any problem with mosquitos. There was 1 mosquito in our room I think, and I chased after it with bug spray everytime I saw it.
The room was cleaned and mini bar was refilled everyday. The cleaning lady comes at 9 in the morning to clean our room, and if we are sleeping, she drops by around 1PM. We tipped $10 every 2-3 days. We had no problem with our safe!
There was also 24-hr room service and it was lovely!!! We ordered several times at night and the food was delivered within 20 minutes. The fish fillets and steaks were great, don't forget to tip!

Food: We preferred the buffets at the main lobby over the buffets at the beach - they had more fresh fruits and better food! I think previous reviews were right about the food staying the same everyday and it does get boring after a few days.
We booked 3 a la cartes - Fleur, Miso, and Seafood. Fleur was excellent, really loved the lamb chop. Miso sucked...tasted like Chinese fast food. (We are Chinese...and we are probably picky about asian food than most people) Seafood was good, portion is huge!

Beach: Fine white sand and ocean floor is a little bit rocky. As you walk further into the ocean, you could feel the ocean floor wasn't leveled. It should be okay if you have water shoes on. We didn't spend much time at the beach, the swimming pool is a great alternative!

Alcohol/Drinks: I drank mostly fruity ones and my boyfriend drank mostly corona's. We can't say much about the drinks, you will have to try them for yourselves.

Playa Del Carmen: We went there twice, once for shopping and once for scuba diving (which I will talk about later on). There was free shuttle from the resort but you have to register like a day early to get seats. The cabs are $13 from hotel to Playa and $11 from playa back. Cabs will drop you off at 5th Avenue, which is like the "shopping" street.
I personally think some of the prices are rediculous! If you want to buy cheap, buy from department stores on 5th Avenue.

Tours: We did 2 tours - Tulum & Xel-ha (check out the photos)and scuba diving. We booked the tour from Cancun-Discounts, it's $110pp and it includes hotel pickup. You could also book tours from the hotel, but at a higher rate, the same tour costs $140pp. Playa Del Carmen also have lots of agencies that offer lower prices, but some of them seem a little bit sketchy. There is a tour that we really wanted to do but didn't get a chance, the Coba tour + Snorkeling at cenotes (check the website).
We did a Discovey Scuba Diving tour for beginners for $100pp, we booked it in Playa Del Carmen. It was a 2 tank dive at 2 different reefs - Mumchambo? and Jardines. I wouldn't really recommend this tour, nothing spectacular. It was good for the experience though, but I think if you really want to see amazing sea creatures, you need to get certified.

This is all I could think of right now, feel free to ask me any questions!

• Liked — Swimming pools and room service!
  • Disliked — Shuttle bus to Playa Del Carmen, they need more buses!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
18 Thank char9000
Washington DC
Reviewed May 7, 2008

We spent 4 nights at the Grand Riviera Maya Princess - Platinum Suites. The resort itself is impersonal, huge, and somewhat factory-esque. Even if you are a traveler okay with that type of resort, the Grand Riviera Maya Princess is still a mixed bag.

First, I'll address the positive aspects of the resort. The beach was very nice, the pools are gorgeous and huge, the rooms are clean, new, and have big bathrooms, porches etc., and - if you have kids (which we do not) - this resort is certainly kid-friendly. Also, it was always very easy to get alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. It seemed bottles of water, juices, daiquiris, etc. were everywhere. Finally, the staff (while not always knowledgeable) were kind and friendly.

Now for the negative aspects of the resort.

1) If you want personal service, or a quick response to most requests, you will not get it at this resort. Self-sufficiency is required. For example, a fuse blew in our hotel room one night - and the front desk kept promising that someone would come to fix it. An hour later - no one had come. We ended up finding the circuit breaker ourselves.

2) Checking into the hotel requires extraordinary levels of patience. We spent a half hour at the front desk for no apparent reason. It was the oddest thing. And we had to fight to make sure we didn't have a room overlooking a construction site. There seemed to be no manager at the front desk - or for that matter anywhere in the resort. A chain of command seemed to be missing.

3) The food: The food was as you would expect at an all-inclusive resort -- fair. We ate breakfast and lunch at the buffets every day. We had dinner at the specialty restaurants around the resort. There is absolutely no ambience in any of those restaurants. It was as if the hotel made sure that each dining experience was in as sterile an environment as possible. Very odd. Also, the only type of wine served at the resort tasted like dishwater. i think the beer was only non-watered down drink at the resort.

4) Also - it is very difficult to get a reservation at any of the specialty restaurants. You have to book days in advance. Knowing this, when we tried to cancel a pre-existing reservation at the Japanese place (we opted to go into town for dinner instead), i was placed on hold without any confidence that I would - at some point - be transferred to the correct place. I just gave up after 10+ minutes.

In short, all of these issues, in combination, made for a rather frustrating experience. But - as another reviewer said - the resort is not a five star resort - so if you go - just go in with your eyes open.

• Liked — The pools and the beach.
  • Disliked — Inconsistent Service
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
7 Thank rsm617
Alberta
Reviewed May 6, 2008

Just had a few requests for room photos so had to write another review in order to post them... The following photos are of our Villa Laguna Room & Villa Laguna Private area located near the Main Resort building down the centre of the resort. A bonus I forgot to mention before is the separate his & hers sink/vanity areas located on either side of the mayan shower. and the amazing walk in closet.losts of room.

• Stayed April 2008
4 Thank Mandycakes
Utah
Reviewed May 5, 2008

We arrived at the hotel on Saturday April 26 and left Saturday May 3. There was a shuttle waiting for us right out of the airport and we got to our hotel in no time. We arrived to check in at 4:00 and it was a breeze. Alberto at the front desk was very helpful and we were shown right to our rooms.
After reading some of the negative reviews, I was a little nervous about the resort, but all of that was put to rest when we arrived. It was the most beautiful property I have ever seen. It is a little over 1/2 mile walk from the lobby to the beach, but there are shuttles if you don't want to walk.
Our room was ready for us, very nice and clean. The only issue we had with our room was the air conditioner. It was not working and it took 4 different trips by maintenence workers to get it working again. It was a little annoying, but they did get it working and our room was very cool the entire week of our stay.
Maid service is not the best, we had our bed made and garbages emptied and that was about the extent of it. Our mini fridge was restocked every day however.
Staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.
The buffets are actually pretty good, but after a week of the same food you tend to get sick of them. We made reservations for 4 specialty restaurants the first day we were there. We highly recommend the Mizo Japanese restaurant, the food was excellent and our waiter was very good. Italian and Mexican restaurants were pretty good as well. I would not however recommend the Fondu... The chicken was not cooked all the way and the cheese not appetizing.
Our room was in the middle of the resort, so it was equal distances to the beach or to the lobby. It is a huge resort, so plan on a lot of walking. We did take advantage of the shuttle if we needed to go from one end of the resort to the other.
The beach is beautiful and there are plenty of chairs and someone coming to take drink orders as you lounge. The water is very rocky however, definitely bring water socks.
The pools are beautiful and plentiful. There are three pool bars which was really nice. If you wanted a quiet area to swim in, there are plenty around.
There is a shuttle from the resort to playa every day at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and 1:00. I guess you have to have a ticket in advance to ride the shuttle though. We were not told about this when we checked in.
One complaint about the hotel we had was the concierge. Don't expect them to be helpful. They knew the least about the hotel than any of the other staff. If we wanted any questions answered we ended up having to ask the front desk. The concierge is ridiculously uninformed.
That was our only complaint, everything else is amazing and we had a wonderful relaxing vacation. It's fun to hang out in the plaza at night, they had fire dancers the last night of our stay and they have a band every night.
I would definitely go back as well as recommend this hotel to friends.

• Liked — Beautiful Resort
  • Disliked — Concierge not helpful
9 Thank mapril
Mississauga
Reviewed May 3, 2008

My husband and I stayed from April 20 - 27/08 and were celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary on the 26th. We booked through Signature Vacations (Holiday Market Travel). Unfortunately we had to travel on Skyservice with this package, really and truly the worst airline out there.

I see other people have complained about Air Canada Vacations not rating this hotel properly, but then neither did Signature Vacations. I believe they get the rating from the hotel themselves.

This is a decent hotel, but definitely not the promised 5 stars. As it only opened in December, there are still many glitches to work out, mostly in the service area. I attended the briefing by the Signature tour rep, and his first question was if anyone had read the reviews on Trip Advisor. Some people said they had and he responded by saying "Then what are you doing here?"

He has done this job for six years and worked at pretty much every hotel on the Riviera. He told us that this hotel had already changed management twice since opening. Theft has been a major problem at the hotel. While we were there, on about our fourth day, three men came to our door around five in the evening. We were just back from the beach, and they entered abruptly when my husband answered the door. I was changing to have a shower and scrambled to cover myself with a towel. They said they were from maintenance and wanted to know what was wrong with the room. We had a broken toilet seat which we had signalled to maintenance three days earlier, and my husband thought they were here to repair it. One man went through the room and appeared to check my balcony door all the while looking at all of our belongings scattered througout the room. The second man opened the closet door and looked at the safe (which was locked), and the third followed my husband into the bathroom.

They left shortly after, but we both felt very uncomfortable by the encounter and I brought it to the attention to the front desk who knew nothing of maintenance checks. They referred me to the concierge who knew nothing of it either, and then asked me to fill out a form explaining what happened. The form was actually a standard theft report. They said they would get back to me, but never did.

To back track a little, I must tell you that probably one of the worst experiences in this hotel was check-in. The staff was rude, surly and totally unaccomadating. Our only request was for a top floor room somewhere reasonably close to the beach. We also mentioned that we were celebrating an anniversary. My husband had knee surgery one month prior and didn't feel he could walk too much. However, as we retire early, we like to be on the top floor which tends to be quieter. We were told that they were only requests, and so none of them were honored. When my husband became somewhat annoyed, we were told to come back later. We had arrived at the hotel at about 11:15 a.m. He was initially going to give us a room even though it was before check-in, but then said we would have to wait about three hours. We went to lunch and then came back at three. The same room was once again offered. I said if I were going to take the same room I wouldn't have waited almost four hours. I had to wait again, and finally at 4:30 was begrudginly given a top floor room, but it was nowhere near the beach.

Although new, the resort appears unfinished. Everything is painted stark white, and it makes everything look blank. It appears as if the whole resort is covered in primer. A shame as there is so much potential to add some character. The lobby is bare, blank and lacking any personality or charm. About 20 statues that are supposed to be installed on the grounds are missing leaving blank concrete mounds in their place. The overall construction workmanship is generally poor. You can see the place was built in a hurry.

The resort is huge, and the walk from the lobby and main restaurants to the beach is about a 5 - 6 block walk. Our room was situated about 2 blocks from the lobby, and hence about 4 blocks from the beach. There was supposedly a shuttle service to take you around, but despite wasting 20 to 30 minutes on many occasions, it only showed up once. The vague photocopied plan of the resort gave very little clues as to where one was actually going most of the time, or as to what was available or where to find it.

The room was very well laid out, but the promised iron, iron boards and coffee maker were not there, nor did they ever materialize despite several requests. There is no pen or paper or any resort information in the room either. If you enjoy reading before going to sleep, this is not the place as the lightbulbs in the room are atrociously dim. Although the room was clean and well laid out, there was a constant sewer odor emitting form the bathroom floor drain at all times. Yes, the shower leaked under the door, but not much, and a towel on the floor solved that problem. It's unfortunate there was no shelf in the shower as you had to put shampoo on the floor all the time. Also the towel racks in the room were falling off the wall. The housekeeper usually came around three in the afternoon, except one day when she didn't come at all, but after calling, someone arrived within a half hour. The floors were swept daily, but never washed.

The resort grounds are beautiful, but several years will be needed before the gorgeous palm trees actually have any shade bearing leaves on them. Everything is newly planted and hence immature . Don't count on sitting under the shade of a palm tree. If you want shade, you must be up early. As a natural early riser, I was usually at the beach between 6:15 and 6:30. I was not alone. This was the time of day you could get a nice palapa. One morning I came at 6:50, and I believe I got the last one available. The beach is beautiful and generally clean, but not nearly big enough for a resort of this size. Chaise lounges are sardined in, and there is a roped off area on the beach which the lounges must stay behind. The larger sandy area is part of the public beach. The dirtiest part of the beach is the hundreds of cigarette butts that smokers leave behind. There are some pebbles and rocks in certain areas, but nothing to get alarmed about. I wore no shoes and had no trouble avoiding them.

To the left and the right of the hotel is undeveloped land, accessible by the locals. The beach areas to the left and right are therefore dirty, and considered unsafe. One lady had her camera ripped off her shoulder while walking alone, late morning just slightly the right of the hotel property. Besides there is really nothing to see either way, except another large resort being constructed farther down the beach to the left.

I tried to make restaurant reservations the first day we were there. I was pretty much told nothing was available. I pleaded that I had just arrived ( I didn't even have a room number yet), and that it was our anniversary on the 26th. I was finally able to secure a reservation for 7:20 in the French restaurant, and I was only otherwise offered the Japanese or the Mexican at 10:00 p.m. I declined as I am generally in bed by that time. The food at the French restaurant was good, and the only hot meal I had all week, but my appetizer (foie gras), which really was just regular liver pate was the size of a quarter in thickness and diameter. Good food, but ridiculous portions. I can't say for any of the other restaurants because we never ate there. One day at the beach I hear a couple beside us bragging that they had secured six reservations. He didn't say how, but I assumed he paid under the table.

So we ate buffet for all of our other meals, a hit and miss venture. Some food was quite good, some was atrocious and most was just mediocre. The common thread was that everything was cold, with the exception of eggs or omelettes in the morning that you had to line up to get. Of all the resorts I've stayed at this place had the least selection in all buffet areas, be it salad bar, hot dishes, bread etc.

Getting coffee in the main buffet was a task, as was wine with our meals. We were usually close to being finished before we could finally get service. This didn't seem to be the case at the beach buffets, but for some reason, other than breakfast, you cannot get a coffee after your meal unless you go out and line up at the bar. The main buffet seemed understaffed, and despite tipping everywhere it didn't seem to make any difference to the level of service.

There is a shuttle service into Playa del Carmen where we decided we would like to go one day, but when we went to get it were told it was all reserved for the next three days. We were never told ahead of time that this was something that needed to be reserved well in advance. We took a taxi - $13. each way.

A couple of nights there were beach BBQ's, One was reserved only for Air Transat passengers. Another was for Platinum guests. As a Signature guest who wasn't Platinum, we were kind of made to feel like chopped liver, as it didn't seem we were entitled to much.

We travel at least twice a year and have been to about a dozen all inclusive resorts in the past five years, six on the Mayan Riviera. So I can say I have a basis form comparison, and I must say that although this is not a bad resort, it is far from being a five star, and I doubt that it ever will be. It is a decent four star hotel, and with a lot of work may be a 4 1/2 star, but unlikely ever a 5. There are simply too many issues in regards to service, some which are difficult to achieve because of the sheer size of the resort. For the same money, you can do much better. I've stayed in resorts rated 41/2 that were far superior to this. Barcelo Maya Tropical, Grand Palladium Riviera, Riu Yucatan, Barccelo Maya Beach, Bahia Principe Akumal (all similar priced) and all far superior.

We always go away for our anniversary, and despite the travel agent mentioning it on our request list, and my stating it at check-in and to the concierge when I made a dinner reservation, this is the first hotel we've stayed in that never made any acknowledgement of the fact. Generally a fruit basket or a bottle of inexpensive sparkling wine is sent to our room, (an inexpensive gesture on the hotel's part, but one that goes a long way in regards to customer satisfaction).

On our last day our check-out was noon, but we were not being picked up from the hotel until 10:25 p.m. We asked if we could keep the room longer and were told abruptly that we would be charged $20.00 and hour for every extra hour we stayed in our room. We checked out at noon and stored out things with the bellboy. We were able to have a shower late in the day by the lobby, but there was no hairdryer, shampoo or any amenities other than a towel provided.

Would we stay here again? Definitely NOT. There are too many better places to go for the same money or less. I haven't attached any photos as there are many photos availble for this resort and although attractive, it was the least attractive of any we have stayed in, and therefore we took very few pictures. I know people say that if you go with the flow or don't sweat the small stuff you can have a great vacation. To a certain extent this is true, but there were too many small issues to overlook - I've only touched on a very small amount of them. This may also be easier to do if your are knowlingly staying in a 3 or 4 star hotel, but if you are told you are in a 5 star and expect 5 star service, this is not the place to be.

• Liked — spacious room, modern bathroom
  • Disliked — no bathtub, no shelf in shower for amenities, poor lighting
10 Thank caldosh
Peterborough, ON Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2008

Our group consisted of 3 couples arriving on April 17 until the 24th. We had all read the reviews and had mixed feelings of what we should expect. Although many of the reviews seem to have the same complaints and we kept in mind that everyone's expectation are different. Your still not sure. We were all booked in villas and l had not read any reviews about them
We arrived at GRP on the Sunset side at 11:30am expecting our villas not to be ready, but were given room keys right away. During our short check-in time we were promptly greeted with a a delightful fruit smoothie drink. YUMMY! Nice start.
We were given directions to our rooms. Our luggage arrived shortly after us to our rooms. The villas are absolutely beautiful. Well worth the little extra we payed for them. We had a fairly large living room area. There was a beautiful king-size bed, with a large assortment of pillows to pick from. Directly behind the marbled headboard is the double size Jacuzzi bathtub. There is also a large walk-in closet, with two separate vanity areas on either side of the double doors that lead out to a lovely outdoor garden shower. They are totally blissful after spending the day around your own private pool area, soaking up the sun and having butler services that was fast and friendly. By having the villas we had a concierge service located at the pool area. They truly took care of everything from booking as many as a la cart dinners as required, to replenishing our fully stocked fridge, to help plan a birthday party in one of the restaurants/ (my husband arranged that one without me knowing) I celebrated my birthday at the Italian restaurant. The food was amazing and they were so sweet to me when singing Happy Birthday and presenting me with my own personal cake and a bottle of tequila.
The overall staff was extremely friendly and were always willing to help when asked.
The only down side of this trip was listening to a very small amount of people complain. Do l think their complaints were warranted, l am not sure. But l do think some of them came with that attitude and it had nothing to do with the resort.
I would definitely recommend this resort to other people. Be prepared to do some walking as the resort is really big. But there is so much beauty to see along the way.

• Liked — Variety
  • Disliked — No complaints
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
8 Thank cherbear23
Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa del Carmen
Bel Air Collection Xpu Ha Riviera Maya
Allegro Playacar
Allegro Playacar
#88 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort &...
#10 of 17 in Puerto Aventuras
#7 of 17 in Puerto Aventuras
Iberostar Tucan Hotel
Iberostar Tucan Hotel
#43 of 211 in Playa del Carmen

Been to Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!