Just returned from a week stay at Grand Riviera Princess. Very big Resort. Nice clean room (7129) garden view, the bed was comfortable, located in the middle of the Resort...the 5/6000 are closer to the beach. The landscape is beautiful, everywhere! 4 breakfast/lunch buffets, plenty of choices, 5+2 restaurants à la carte, Miso(oriental/sushi/cooking show) was delicious, we went 3 times, La Vaqueria(steakhouse) the T-Bone was perfectly cooked, and we tried the Swiss Fondue, it was really good too, had chicken and shrimp with cheese fondue! You can make reservation up to 3 days in advance, or you can try to get in without reservations...you have nothing to lose! The service was very good, the cleanliness too! Plenty of pools to choose from, some are more relaxe, others, with entertainement...Nice banana margarita and Mango Daiquiri! The beach is awesome...but they're some vendors in front of it, who should be in the back...don't really need shoes in the water at all, specially if you get in the water in front on the beach "spa" tents...yes there is some rocks, but not everywhere, and you can actually see them as you go...We did not go to any shows at the Theater, who's one the second floor, across the "à la carte"restaurants....There was good entertainement outside, live show, in the lobby/Plaza, between both Resort...The Sunset is right next to Riviera , you share ALL, the pools, beach, restaurants...We really loved this place, I would definitly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa is located on the stunning Riviera Maya, just three kilometers from the famous Playa Del Carmen, in beautiful surrounds, with large and spacious natural parks and the delight of a good tropical weather. Besides our fascinating beach, renowned for the clear water and splendid sea beds, typical of the east end of the Yucatan Peninsula, the Hotel invites you to discover the huge wealth of the archaeological remains of the Maya culture in this area. After crossing the spacious lobby the splendid "Paseo de los Dioses" is reached, which invites the costumers to discover the charm of the hotel. It is a gift to our senses to enjoy all our facilities that can be found to our left and right on the way to the marvelous beach awaiting for everybody at the way of the pleasant stroll.Opened in December 2007, Grand Riviera Princess offers 674 fully equipped rooms with a range of services that give the clients a variety of possibilities to choose from: Junior Suite, Junior Suite Deluxe (some with direct pool access), Platinum Suites and Laguna Villa Suites (ideal for the most romantic honeymoon).A fascinating Spa is offered to all the clients, and the most complete activity program during day and night. A range of services in the varied and international selection of top quality food provide the perfect counterpoint when sharing moments of peace and calm with excellent meals in beautiful and inviting specially decorated surrounds, some of which are by the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort And Spa
- Grand Riviera Princess All Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Riviera Princess Hotel
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico