“3 stars”
Review of Sur Steakhouse

Sur Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sur Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,279 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Calle 12 & 14
LEEDS UK
“3 stars”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Nice place on central 5th avenue.
Cold Bohemia beer, good steak and menu choice.
Waiters were attentive and quick.

Visited August 2013

Tustin, California
“A yummy alternative.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Imagine 10 adults and 9 kids looking for a restaurant. How lucky were we to hit this spot. Overall a very good place to eat right in the middle to busy 5th Street in downtown Playa del Carmen. What was THE BOMB? All 10 adults voted my "inside skirt steak" to be the best item on the menu. Others had lobster, ribeye, flank steak etc. The inside skirt steak was so juicy, I'm salivating while I'm typing this. For the appetizer, we picked the grilled octopus as the best one there. Order those two and you are good to go. They have dessert too. Some of our kids just walked 20 steps and got some ice cream at Bed and Jerry's. We shopped a little while we waited for the food. Don't go eat upstairs. Too stinkin' hot up there. Very attentive waiters.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank SBATustin
Sao Paulo, SP
“Good for Playa del Carmen”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

As I do not like people going around me while I have dinner, I recommend the second floor of this restaurant where you see Fifth Avenue smoothly.
The service is nice and the meat is very good.

1 Thank RITAFM
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Nice Dinner at Sur Steakhouse”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Sur Steakhouse in Playa on Friday, July 19th. My wife ordered grilled shrimp, and I ordered grilled salmon with a dill sauce. We each had grilled vegetables with our entrees, along with a glass of the house white wine, a Chilean chardonnay, as I recall. We were satisfied with the quality of the food and the service. Note that the restaurant is open air, so we were warm during dinner.

1 Thank Hiistory-Buff
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Very good”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our favorite waiter on 5th. ave now works there, Hector, ask for him. Both of our meals were outstanding. Hector had the kitchen make me a dish not on the menu, Shrimp diablo, very spicey and great. We were flying home the next day and we were given a dessert that said have a safe flight home. Very nice touch. My friend had chicken stuffed with goat chesse and it was outstanding. Oh, they are moving in August or Sept. down the street

1 Thank Ray W