“Wonderful idea for a birthday!”
Review of Shoe Box Bakery

Shoe Box Bakery
Description: We are a bakery store, we deliver to your home or resort. We have cheesecakes, Layer cakes, Cupcakes, Brownies and much more.
Reviewed August 4, 2018

I recently requested a birthday package and I was so impressed! Shoebox made it so easy for me I even booked via Facebook. They partnered with a delivery service and cake and cookies arrived right on time and everything was delicious and so beautiful.

Definitely your best choice for special ocassions!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Huge shout out to the team at Shoebox for putting together a last minute birthday cake . Not only was the cake delicious, it was amazing to look at and everyone at the birthday celebration raved about it. Staff was incredibly helpful and efficient. Will definitely trust them again with future yumminess!!! Thanks for making the night extra special!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I happened upon this bakery during our stay in Playa and so happy we did! Everything we tried was delicious and we kept going back for more. I love empanadas and these are the best I have had! The personable owner Mercedes introduced us to Argentinian alfahores...wow...a new favourite. They can be purchased individually or in a box of twelve which makes a great gift! The gluten free brownies and orange cake were so rich as were the cupcakes. In addition to treats to go, we also enjoyed great coffee and tea in the shop which has some cute cafe tables. Shoe Box also offers amazing cheese cakes big or small and stunning special occasion cakes and special orders.

Mercedes, who is fluent in Spanish and English, was so friendly and welcoming that I took advantage of one of the many baking courses she offers- vegan baking. I learned new skills in a fun, relaxed but professional environment and was able to take home everything I baked to share with friends who loved all the samples plus I got recipes to try again at home. It was a great experience which I would recommend to anyone. Mercedes was very accommodating and offered bilingual instructions.

I hope to get back to sample some more of the many offerings which are a feast for the eyes and taste buds. SO GOOD!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

As a coeliac, I was very happy there was gluten free options in this cosy bakery! I tried the chocolate cake and it was yummie.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a nice birthday cake from Holland for a friend of My in PDC via whatsapp. Service was really good And fast And the cake you make was very nice, thnx shoe box bakery! Till next time.
Greetz from Holland.