Review Highlights
Healing hands, wellness, rest and empathy

Life has a funny way of giving you what you need. I turned up at Sharonlee's door, a weary and... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2019
tanyatravelsallover
Sao Martinho do Porto, Portugal
Personalized Jungle Community Visit, jungle art tour, cenote swim, wellness lunch included

We were invited to participate in providing a jungle community with baby essentials, during this... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2019
165heidi

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Playa del Carmen
from $109.00
from $59.00
from $98.00
from $68.00
More Info
All reviews picnic lunch day trip puerto morelos an incredible experience cenote swim sea life an excursion private tour castle healing session school nerea healer knowledge jungle coba
Reviewed December 10, 2017

I joined Sharonlee of Paradise Wellness, for an excursion which included a picnic in the jungle, swimming a ceynote, visiting a local school and shopping in puerto morelos. Sharonlee loves her community and it shows. She cares deeply for the environment and people that live in the area, and provides a very special eco-tourism experience. Sharonlee was the perfect guide for this fantastic day that offered a little bit of everything. I was also lucky enough to book in with Nerea from Paradise Wellness Massage. Best massage I have ever had. She has a healing touch and the whole experience each time (yes I booked with her twice) was sublime. Thank you ladies!

Date of experience: November 2017
paradiseonthego, Owner at Paradise Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a warm review.. We do our very best to make each Heathy Adventure Daytrip an experience of a lifetime. Your praise for Nerea's service of Massage on the Go is much appreciated. She is an amazing therapist and we keep her trained in all of the latest theraphies. She is an intuative healer who really can read a persons spirit mind and body to give the exact treatment that is needed. Combining her training in Deep Tissue, Relaxation, Shiatzu, Swedish, and Mayan Lomi Lomi massage techniques. We are truly blessed to have her on our team and many clients such as yourself have one massage and then rebook another almost right away before they head back home. The beauty of her service is she comes to you. The service I offer with my Signature session is only available in the studio. So we really have a great diverse offerings for all of our clients. Wishing you all the best in the New Year and look forward to being of service on your future vacations.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

I went down to Playa for a much needed vacation and Sharonlee took me out for an amazing trip where I ended up in the jungle and swimming in the most beautiful centoe. There were quiet beaches that regular vacationers never get the chance to see. I went snorkeling and seen sting rays, squid and hundreds of different varieties of sea life. It was so beautiful! Her spirit and warm accepting personality calmed my stressed nerves. She made up a couple of essential oil blends that she knew I needed. Her warm heart was a true blessing and the massage was a true gift. Sharonlee went out of her way to make me feel at ease and took me to a local very secluded crystal shop were I found more healing for letting go of the grief I had been carrying around this year (Loss of Father and my precious cat "Uno") Every moment was amazing and if you are a single traveller looking for some very unique experiences with an absolute Earth Angel I would have to recommend you contact her for your special trip. I will be seeing this beautiful woman again for another day trip or two. You wont believe the healthy food she prepares and wonderful cleansing cool drinks that are just a small bonus as compared to her company and knowledge of the area and beyond.
I cant tell you enough how grateful I am for you Sharonlee..You are an amazing guide in so many areas and will be seeing you again next year.

Date of experience: November 2017
paradiseonthego, Owner at Paradise Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you Honor for taking the time to share your experience, as well taking the time fo some much needed self-care. It was a priviledge to work with you on the many levels of healing that you opened your self to. I am thrilled for your breakthrus that we encountered together as a result of being shown some amazing energetic healing spaces and connect with Mother Earth. You learned some tools with oils, nutrition, nature and connecting with your Self. It was truly a gift to hold the space for you.
I look forward to seeing you again next year.
Namaste Sharonleee

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Sharonlee organization an awesome day trip for my group, we went to a sweet little school to visit with the sweetest students, then we were off to swim in the coolest caves followed by a delicious picnic lunch and a wonderful walk in the jungle. From there we went snorkelling in the beautiful ocean followed by some relaxing shopping. I highly recommend Sharonlee to provide you with a special experience that you will treasure for ever.

Date of experience: May 2017
paradiseonthego, Owner at Paradise Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

It's was an absolute pleasure to customize your group adventure. We truly enjoy putting together an experience that will connect you with the Heart of Mexico, to feel love and beauty this area has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude and experience. It was a pleasure to be of service.
Looking forward to seeing you again. Kindest Regards

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Nerea, from Paradise Wellness' Massage on the Go is absolutely the most gifted massage therapist I have experienced. Nerea has provided massage therapy services to our She Recovers retreats for the past three years and every one of our 20 guests (per retreat) has been amazed at how intuitive and healing Nerea's massages are. If you are in Playa del Carmen - order up a massage with Nerea - so much better than the cheap, less than professional massages found elsewhere in town. Nerea is trained and certified - and it shows in her work. We love you Nerea - can't wait to have you with us again on our next retreat in November!

Date of experience: May 2017

It is an absolute gift to be of service to your She Recovers retreats semi annually ♡ Nerea is truly gifted intuitive healer ♡ She is certified and trained in many types of massage including Shiatsu, Mayan Lomi lomi, Deep tissue, Relaxation. She combines them with Reiki , and we use only Doterra CPTG (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) with pure organic carrier oils. The Aromtherapy is truly an added benefit to her sessions. Nerea believes in continuing education to enhance the service we provide ensuring each and every client receives a gift of health. I am proud to have Nerea on the Paradise Wellness team for Massage on the go service. Thank you for taking the time from your very busy schedule to let us know how you feel about our services provided to your retreats. We look forward to seeing you in November ♡ Namaste

Reviewed April 30, 2017

A good friend signed me up for Sharonlee's signature treatment and I was very excited to receive this treatment. It's not just a massage but much more. The combination of Reiki, Marma therapy (reflexology), and Ayurvedic massage was just what I needed to realign myself. Her encouraging, supportive nature allowed me to also open up verbally. Afterward, I felt clearer, happier, and refreshed. She also didn't rush me and took her time to make sure I was cared for. She's a gifted healer with a beautiful heart. I'd go to her for any unique experience you're looking for in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

Date of experience: April 2017
paradiseonthego, Owner at Paradise Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

It was an absolute privilege to hold space for your healing journey ☆ I appreciate your kind words and look forward to working together in the future. One of the most important pieces to being a conduit for this amazing combination of health and wellness modalities, is creating a comfortable environment for guests to be able to be open to the maximum benefit. Sometimes that included sitting and sharing at deeper levels when the session on the table is complete. Special thanks to your dear friend for getting you this gift♡♡ Thank you for shedding your in site into my journey as well. It was a wonder co-collaboration of Universal messages for all☆ Namaste☆