Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Riviera Elite Yacht Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Riviera Elite Yacht Tours
from $1,600.00
from $1,300.00
from $1,100.00
from $1,350.00
More Info
All reviews ceviche hour tour la consentida sea ray fresh guacamole private catamaran captain george highlight of our trip amazing care snorkeling spot nice boat rough seas underwater camera catamaran trip snorkeling gear taco highly recommend this trip
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Our group of 10 girls traveled down to Tulum, Mexico for the first time without knowing much about the area outside of Instagram. We knew we wanted to book a private yacht tour for one of the day excursions, and after much research settled on riveria elite. The staff was super quick to answer emails ahead of our arrival and even allowed us to pay in full ahead of time so we weren’t carrying a ton of cash while traveling. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the awesome staff of three (capital & deck crew) who were thrilled to have us on board. We boarded the beautiful yacht fit for 15 passengers and set off to sea! We cruised up the riviera maya and landed in the “cove” which is a popular docking spot with sandbar and crystal clear waters. We had an absolute blast!

Ahead of our booking, I didn’t mention that we were a group of girls on a bachelorette party. Upon docking, we were off the boat swimming in the sandbar, and Luis one of the deck guys starting blowing up all of these “bachelorette themed” floats and throwing them to us - it was a huge hit and what service!! The guys went above and beyond to make sure we have awesome tunes, free flowing drinks and anything we needed. Overall this was the best day of our trip and it was all thanks to the staff and we’ll planned charter. I HIGHLY recommend riviera elite for anyone traveling from cancun-tulum!! Will 100% book again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did the 4 hour trip and it was amazing, just wished we booked for longer!! The team on the boat were fantastic as were Luis and Pamela who we booked through. The drinks were flowing and the ceviche was amazing! Couldn’t recommend anymore, definitely worth doing if you are staying in Riviera Maya.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

These guys know how to show you a good time. Drinks, food, service and an incredible reef diving spot. The trip was relaxing and the perfect opportunity for friends to spend together. Plenty of space, music bumping and some of the best ceviche we’ve ever had. Definitely give them a look when you’re in Mexico and you will not be let down.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

This boat tour was so good to us!! We had a blast with a group of my friends together. They were so accommodating The moment we stepped foot onto our boat. And instantly made us feel at home with music, food, drinks, and of course laughs. I would definitely recommend taking a ride and snorkel with clear water, stingrays, and sea turtles. You won’t regret this memory! Thank you

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Had such a fun day with the Riviera team! Our group of 9 really enjoyed the ride on the 36' catamaran, and the crew really knew how to bring the party. My favorite part, was for sure, swimming with all the wildlife. It got pretty chaotic under the surface, where we were surrounded by fish, stingrays, and turtles! I am a photographer, and some of my favorite photos were out in the water thanks to Riviera!

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

This tour was amazing! The staff was amazing, and the boat was great. We snorkeled, ate, drank, and danced our butts off. Thanks Riviera Elite Yacht Tours!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

I just got back from an amazing day on the water with The Riviera Elite yachts.
I booked the trip with one day notice due to the weather being rather unstable.
We woke to cloudy weather but around midday it cleared up and we had amazing weather during the 5 hours we were onboard....We had an amazing time with the crew and I caught myself a rather large fish that did not give up easily, which, at least to me was the highlight of the trip.

Luis, Dave and Veto was very service minded and did everything they could to make us feel at home on the boat. The food and drinks was delicuous and the boat was in good condition.

I promised Captain Luis a review and the 5 stars are well deserved...We will come back for sure.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Absolutely perfect boat and crew. Ceviche was epic, perfect service. One disappointing thing that was serious; upon arrival to the marina, the people that received us said, and I quote "we have perfect weather today with a very nice calm sea". My wife and I were on a very special trip with our 3 and 5 year old children. As we pulled out of the marina, we could not have been happier, however, when we got to open sea it was genuinely dangerous to have the kids on board. Boat was pitching. Even the crew was holding on. I asked to go back, they offered a harbor which was basically the marina. It was clear they knew this would happen and has happened many times before. Very expensive day in a marina. I wish they would have just been honest and told us before getting on board. We get it, they can't control the sea and they are running a business. I prob still would have gone, and just had fun in the marina. But since they lied, it made the tour feel like we were gringos and dropped $1600 for dream excursion for nothing. Still, would recommend this company, but check conditions and def not suitable for toddlers.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Saturday Sept 8, 2018. I wasn't sure what to expect from this Yacht tour with Riviera Elite, even though i had read all of the great reviews. This was part of the celebration for my 60th birthday. We took the private 80 "ft" Yacht tour, snorkeling with the turtles and sting rays. It was simply fantastic. The crew was excellent, They were so nice and helpful and they went out of their way to accommodate our group of 31. The drinks (open bar) were overflowing and the guacamole and ceviche was outstanding. RIVIERA ELITE you did a great job, it was worth every dollar we spend. Please extend our sincere thanks to the entire crew for a job well done!!!

1  Thank DeEdryl D
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This is the second time I booked Riveria Elite for private charter for clients. From start to finish they made it easy. The transfers were on time, the yacht was clean and very comfortable for our 35 guests, the liquor was flowing and the music was pumping. I strongly suggest them for your next tour. You and your guests will not be disappointed.