“Best Place Ever”
other travelers have booked this property
Aerial view of Sunset Fisherman Resort
View from your balcony! View of the ocean through the Lobby!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from your balcony!
View of the ocean through the Lobby!
Capture the sunrise from your suite!
Private balcony.
View from the kitchen.
Full gym inlcuded.
Full gym included.
Pool time!
Feel the soft sand between your toes!
Parasail over the beautiful ocean.
Enjoy kayaking or Hobe sailboating for free! Inquire at towel booth.
Couches and beds on the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jmenard41
Spencer, Massachusetts
“Best Place Ever”
Reviewed August 18, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This is my 12th time staying here since May of 2014. I love it here. In July I got married here at Sunset Fishermen Spa and Resort. I rented all three of Doug Cutler's units. I put my guest and they loved it as much as I do. I rented three other properties in Playacar 1 and had many problems. I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS with any of Mr. Cutler's units. It is very beautiful here. I am sitting writing this review over looking the ocean now. I leave tomorrow to go home and start Chemotherapy. I will not be able to travel for awhile. I had to come here one more time. To see my husband and new family, my friends, and the staff here at Fishermen's. I love it here so much. It is my second home. Sergio's works very hard to make these units look great. He is a great person. If you are looking for a great place and reasonable rates. This is the place. Thank you again Doug.

Date of stay: August 2015
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Richelle...
Whitehorse, Canada
“Perfect space, great balcony, nice complex!”
Reviewed April 12, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed in 2 of Penny and Doug's units. Both were great and I would stay again in either one. Not one single negative aspect to any part of our four days at the complex. Good location, quiet beach area out front, Penny was great, didn't get to meet Doug but I'm sure he would have been great too!! I highly recommend their units.

Date of stay: April 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Garrett F
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 5, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I had a great time while I was in Playa, and the location was gorgeous. The beach is right in front, it's a short walk to La Quinta (the main avenue), and the services were always timely and courteous.

Date of stay: January 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
Jan 20, 2015
We are so glad to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us. We want our guests to bring home a memorable experience from Playa and our suite at Sunset Fishermen Resort.
Doug & Penny
Spencer, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 25, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: September 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ocean and the poo;
Liked least: there wasn't anything I didn't like. I was very impressed
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing