Just returned from a week in Cenote 202, and I can say that it was the best week of my life! There was plenty of room for my family of 5 (Mom, 16 yr old, 10 yr old, boyfriend and myself). The amenities in the room were great and the staff at the Condos helpful and kind. They have a washer/ dryer COMBO, in the SAME Machine (I must be behind the times because I had never seen one of these before). The ease of putting it in at night and having clean dry clothes in the morning was AWESOME! The Reef access across the street is only from 9am-6pm, which was a bummer when we wanted to sit on the beach at night. This condo is in a gated upscale community and is close to everything. WARNING - go to Mega Commercial for your shopping not only is the quality of the food better but the customer service is a million times better than the WalMart and it is only ONE block from Walmart, the extra 10 seconds is WELL worth it! The pool was very cold, but the mornings on the patio were peaceful. Note - there was one night when my brother and his 3 came and stayed with us from their place in Cancun and we fit all 9 of us (3 kids)! He liked our place much better than where they stayed! Thank you Everyone at Paseo del Sol!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s always a pleasure to guide the ones that are looking for a luxury yet affordable vacation in Playa del Carmen.Playa del Carmen it’s just the place to be while on vacation, it features first world facilities with an authentic Mexican taste, dressed with a multicultural ambiance.Our peaceful beautiful condo complex is located in Playacar, a gated community with 24/7 security with a paradisiacal Caribbean landscape; just 15 min walking or 5 min driving distance from the well known 5th avenue. Paseo del Sol features its own lighted and complimentary tennis court, Gym, sauna, free parking, the largest and most beautiful pool in the area and beach club right across de street.All the condominiums are fully air conditioned and furnished, spacious living room, ceiling fans, linens and towels, bottled drinking water, fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, cookware, dishes, dishwasher), cable tv, dvd player, iron/ironing board combo, washer/dryer and very large balcony, terrace or either rooftop.All points considered, Paseo del Sol is a good choice for those who want the convenience of a fully equipped condo and all the tourist services you are likely to need, both in Playacar and Playa del Carmen.I would love to understand your needs in order to provide with the best option for vacations, I have a solution for every single need and budget.Please write or call me at any time, I’m always available to assist you. Best regards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Encanto Paseo del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Encanto Paseo Del Sol Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico