“VIP tour!!!”
Review of Jeep Adventures

Jeep Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: During your SELF DRIVE Jeep Adventure you will get to visit some of the most beautiful parts of the Caribbean which are rarely visited by tourists. Mayan ruins, zipline circuit, snorkel,restauran by the beach (all you can eat and drink) interactive Zoo, automatic ATV,s! We avoid all of the usual tourist sites and concentrate on an action packed day full of scenic beauty and fun! Your professional adventure leader will guide you throughout the day to amazing places that even few locals get the chance to experience!
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We went on this tour 2 weeks ago and its just great, we drove the hummers everywhere :
1) to the mayan ruins (we fill the iguanas in the mouth with mexican tortillas) 2) We drove to a jungle reserve and jump into a brand new automatic ATV and we drove to the cenotes to snorkel (sinkholes, wowwww its like a move) and the ziplines (scarry but fun). 3)Back in the hummers we went to a small but nice restaurant by the beach (beautiful view and good food) 4) to finish we stop at an interactive zoo (only in mexico you will see this) we walk among crocs, feed wild deers and watch out for the spyder monkeys they will grab all the food from your hands , amazing!!!!
its is really a must do, you will do a mix of tours with a vip ticket.....worth every cent!!!!

There are newer reviews for Jeep Adventures

Reviewed July 23, 2009

My boyfriend and i were in Cancun a few weeks ago and decided to do Jeep Adventures...and we are so happy we did!
Pepe was our tour guide and he was GREAT!! We met at starbucks to start our day and found out we were going to be the only two on the tour that day...at first i was a little bummed because i thought it would be fun to have others on the trip with us but immediatly changed my mind. it was great! Pepe still went above and beyond even thought it was as just the two of us on the tour. He even took many pictures of us and dropped us off at our hotel!
the tour itself was great! it was such a fun day and we got to see so many different aspects of cancun! El Rey ruins was very pretty and histrical...Pepe sure knew his information too! The zip line was great! def send the extra money and do it...it will be worth it! the cenote was beautiful and refreshing and the lunch we has was probably the best food we ate the whole time we were there!
this tour and pepe way exceeded our expectations and we would def recommed this to our family and friends or anyone else we knew going to Cancun!

Reviewed July 18, 2009

This was, by far, the best tour I have ever been on, and I have traveled quite a bit. My six year old and 19 month old really enjoyed themselves, too. Pepe, the tour guide, was fantastic! He was friendly, humorous, and so full of information. I felt like I was saying goodbye to a good friend at the end of the day. The price of this tour is not nearly enough for the amount of fun you have.

You must do the zip line. My six year old rode on my back, and loved every minute of it, and this is the child who is afraid of her own shadow. It was such a beautiful jungle and so exciting to fly through the top of it. The swim in the cenote is very refreshing in the Mexican heat. The lunch is the best Mexican food served on the most beautiful beach. Everyone will enjoy the interactive zoo. My children, as well and my husband and myself, enjoyed holding and feeding the many animals.

I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed, I promise. Please say hi to Pepe for me!

1  Thank liv2travel09
Reviewed July 16, 2009

This was the best time we had in Cancun. We have two kids (7 and 11) and we loved driving in our own air-conditioned Jeep, touring the El Rey ruins, zip-lining, swimming in the best cenote (sinkhole in a cave with bats!), having an awesome lunch at a restaurant on the beach. The last stop was a zoo where you can pet crocodiles, feed and pet deer and have spider monkeys eat right out of your hand. You get your own personal zoo tour guide and our kids thought it was the best thing ever! We loved it. We also did Selvatica, Xel-Ha, Chichen Itza, but hands down, this was the best tour thing we did on our trip to Cancun.

1  Thank jxh
Reviewed June 21, 2009

We had a wonderful time on this adventure. It was a fun filled day with so many exciting things to see and do that created wonderful memories for the whole family. We highly recommend this trip / adventure to anyone visiting Cancun.

Erik and Denise Day