Book In Advance
Tours from ScubaCaribe tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience ScubaCaribe
from $99.00
from $50.00
from $314.00
Tulum Expedition
10 Reviews
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews riu palace scuba caribe dive master dive centre underwater museum diving experience these guys shallow dive schools of fish sea life experienced divers whale sharks coral reef an excursion an amazing experience isla mujeres zip lining
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time today diving with Miguel and Pedro at the Tajma Ha Cenote.
The dive is so cool and it's worth doing it as its a once in a lifetime experience. The caverns under the cenote are unreal and the total experience was absolutely fantastic.
Miguel was so professional and very helpful and he saved us with his mosquito repellent :)

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Having already taken my PADI Open water certification in Hurgarda, Egypt last year I decided after hearing about how good the fish and reefs were I would just do some dives here in Mexico .
I was staying in the RIU Yucatan but still read up on trip advisor about the many different diving tour operators / shops here in playa del Carmen and they all seemed to get the same type of good reviews. As Scubacaribe was literally on the hotels beach I decided to this would be my best option.
Upon visiting the dive centre I ended up deciding not just to do a few dives but to advance my training and do the PADI advanced open water course.
My instructor Ian Depauw was fantastic guiding me through step by step what we would be doing on each dive and giving any support needed whilst on the dive. I can not fault Ian and am so glad that he was my instructor and would certainly recommend anyone who is either looking to start diving or progress themselves to use Ian and Scubacaribe.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Visited Mexico for the first time with my teenage son. Irati was our dive leader. My son is new to scuba so safety was paramount and she took him through the usual safety tests to check he was competent. We then had a fantastic dive out on Cozumel reef, 2nd largest reef in the world right on their door step. Loads of fish and beautiful coral made for a superb dive experience. Staff on the boat and at base were really pleasant and couldn't do enough for you. Irati is a fantastic dive leader, a great deal of experience and you couldn't ask for better from the young lady. Will only be using them when I visit Mexico again.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Had the best day on this trip Carlos was amazing! So knowledgable and friendly! He made the trip! Turtles were wonderful. Cenotes and zip lining were great! Highly recommend this trip!!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I went diving with the people from Scuba Caribe Mexico last week of July. I made 2 days diving in Playa del Carmen, and one day in the Chikin Ha cenote. All three days were completely amazing; and a great part was thanks to the people from Scuba Caribe.
I dived in Barracudas, Turtles and Sabalos spots in Playa del Carmen, and the experience was amazing. Thanks very much to the captains and crew, and of course, to the dive masters Marcela and Enara, who were really helpful!!
The other day, I went to a cenote; and I can say this changed my view of diving. It has nothing to do with diving in the ocean...it's simply awesome. And a big part of this incredible experience was thanks to Miguel, the cenote instructor (you're cool buey!!).
Finally, I want to thank Olga Ramos to arrange all the activities and for making my diving in Mexico an spectacular experience. We will see each other again for sure!!
If you're looking for the best diving center in Riviera Maya, go to Scuba Caribe,

Date of experience: July 2017