“A GREAT EXPERIENCE”

$99.00*
and up
Catamaran Day Cruise to Isla Mujeres
More attraction details
Owner description: Scubacaribe specializes in providing a complete range of water sports and activities for hotels and resorts. The company was formed in 1991 when it began operating and providing services for the Riu Hotels in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Since then we've grown continuously, providing service to the most prestigious hotels in the largest Caribbean vacation destinations. Our fast growth is based on a philosophy of always implementing the latest and best technology available. Our mission is to satisfy clients by providing a wide range of water sports such as scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurf, sailing, rowing, parasailing and a variety of aquatic excursions. Everything we do is executed with the highest regard for personal safety standards. Respect for the environment and a commitment to the local communities where we operate is of prime importance for us. We operate within an established corporate code of conduct, encouraging community relations and training local personnel for management positions, which also helps to improve overall administrative efficiency.
Chicago, Illinois
“A GREAT EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My Husband and son decided to go diving on this trip..my husband is a certified diver and my son is in a the midst of doing a class in Chicago. My husband couldn't say enough good things about their experience. The Divemaster was patient with my son and gave him alot of confidence to complete his first dive. They also had a videographer that went along and video taped their whole experience! When they came back he ranted and raved what a good time they both had and how comfortable they felt with both women.The Divemaster even gave my youngest son a try in the pool and he was completely comfortable ..which is a switich for him. If you are looking for a place to dive in Cancun I would highly recommend this place! Nothing but good things to say!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Polish first
Carmel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A shallow dive off of the coast of Cancun”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The folks at scubacaribe did a nice job getting us through the classroom and pool training, and finally into the sea. My daughter and I saw plenty of marine life, and corals. It was an enjoyable experience. Irene DaSilva came along as a photographer, and put together a nice set of photos and short video with highlights of the dive.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Port Talbot, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Me and two of my friends wanted to scuba dive but we were a bit apprehensive as none of us had done it before. We did the free lesson in the pool and the instructor was amazing he was very patient and explained everything really well. And there is no pressure to book either. I really enjoyed and seeing a turtle just topped the whole experience. I totally recommend this excursion :)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wild,”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

At the beginning I was so nervous, maybe more explication about safety would be nice like the life savers are included, when I knew that I feel more confident. After all is not that hard. Take pills for seasickness

Visited May 2014
scotland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Dive with the Best”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Following checking through other diving operators in the area and costings i booked on line the Mexican Greatest Explorer (6x shore + Double Cenotes + Double on Cozumel) with Scubacaribe, not only to obtain the 10% discount but for the ease since i had used then during a previous holiday in Mexico and they operated from my hotel, Riu Yucatan. Professionally led by David Breton i would like to thank him and his team, especially Paris, for their assistance in the arrangements for the Whale Shark Safari - a trip that must be enjoyed while it is still possible; swimming alongside these magnificent creatures in their natural environment and lucky enough to see a large Manta Ray is the stuff of dreams! A special thanks to their Dive Team Ernie and Loth (the Cenotes were the best dive!) and not to forget Dom, Mara and Aless - cheers for making this a great Dive Pack for Calum and me!

Visited May 2014