WINNER WONDERLAND

Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“"good will golfing"”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

i went to playacar golf course because i heard that it was a nice course however i found out the condition of the course were not that very good.
however i am sorry to say my experience was ruined by the rudeness of the head starter and hes stuff.
the head starter and hes stuff were disrespectful and unhelpful.
golf is expensive and most courses have a stuff that is courteous and helpful to there guest i probably won't return to playacar to be treated so rudely....

Visited July 2013
3 Thank kim c

• Polish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Beautiful & Difficult Golf Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I played this course in July with my dad and 2 friends. The course was great. It's typically $200 per person, we were able to get a discount due to the room we selected at the Gran Porto. We paid $100 which included clubs ($50) food and drink ($15) and cart ($35.) I didn't mind paying $100 for golf, but the golf balls were $5-$7 per ball! Next time I'll learn my lesson and through a few sleeves and my golf glove in my suitcase.

They provide excellent clubs, but there isn't a chance to use the driver much. Mostly blind tee shots and lots of dog-legs. Greens are guarded by bunkers and there is some winding water. We play a 2 on 2 scramble and shot a 90!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Brandon E
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“All inclusive golf at a fair price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Nice course that is forgiving for tourists. There is a nice selection of natural features and rocks, some in play, others not. Some interesting holes. If you are not used to the heat, play early!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mike G
Okotoks, Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Do not golf here if you are a serious golfer”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have golfed here several times now. Really disappointed as there has been a change in ownership and the quality of the course has deteriorated significantly. The staff are NOT friendly and when we golfed in May this year, the greens were filled with sand, the course is in bad shape. If you are just looking for a fun round of golf and not planning to keep score, this might be okay for you. I am a bad golfer so it was a nice day but it frustrated my husband who is a more serious golfer.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sara L
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Challenging”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

A great way to spend 4 hours, playing golf at the all inclusive playacar course. Played many times and I am always impressed with how friendly the staff are and with the all inclusive food and drink!! Excellent value

Visited May 2013