“Discovered a drink” 4 of 5 bubbles

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Discovered a drink”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

While my group was playing golf, I got tired and cold and went to the club house. I asked the waiter for a drink with Tequila that was not sweet and was not Margarita. He suggested the Paloma which I got. I really enjoyed it. I finished my drink and my friends returned from the golf course. It was a nice day.

• Polish first
Overland Park, Kansas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“Highly recommended course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Just played this course and had a fabulous time. The all inclusive feature is really nice and makes it a pretty good value when you consider all your drinks and lunch are included in the rate. The course is very challenging and well manicured. There are a number of traps, some water comes into play and almost every hole is lined on both sides with Palm trees. Be prepared to lose a few balls. We all scored higher than our normal rounds. You most likely don't want to enter into the trees due to all the Iguanas and other creatures roaming around. The service (clubhouse, beverage cart, restaurant, pro shop) was excellent.

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am a 6 handicap golfer and I found this course pretty difficult. We played from the black tees, and I ended up shooting an 84. The fairways are very tight with small greens. If you are not the best golfer-- bring a lot of balls! This course has multiple- severe doglegs going each direction. It is 100% cut out of the jungle so if you do lose a ball-- well its gone. If you place your tee shots well you can have decent chance for a birde or to reach the par 5s. I would recommend this course 100%, just play well. The course was in excellent shape, 3 levels of grass throughout the course. The greens were Lightning fast & extremely smooth. The ball seemed to roll forever. FOOD AND BEVERAGES INCLUDED

1 Thank Weston G
Grand Island, Nebraska
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Update on golf club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Here is an update on the golf club. The spa has been closed but the golf continues to be a great value and a ton of fun.

Visited February 2013
Swift Current, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Bring your own clubs & balls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Visited & played this course in Feb-2013. Very nice course. The cost is reasonable for the Mayan area (approx $165/round) considering range balls, tees, cart, and all the liquor you can drink is included with green fees. The course is quite challenging, lot's of sand surrounding relatively small greens. We stayed at the Riu Palace iviera Mayan resort which is directly accross the street from the clubhouse. The front desk at the resort arranged tee times for me. The only negative comment I would have for this course is the rental clubs ($55.00). I was given a very seasoned set of Callaway Diablo's that may have been involved in a tragic collision with a bus. Dented, worn grips, and a putter straight from Putt Putt World. I would suggest bringing your own clubs if you plan on playing this course. With the amount of traps that cover these narrow greens, a set of varied wedges will come in handy. Overall, I enjoyed this course, and is worth playing a round.

Visited February 2013