“Very cool!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very cool!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Water is clean and cool. The 2 cenotes are very natural in setting. Beautiful on a clear day. If you want to spend a day with denotes, i recommend Chak Tun and Dos Ojos. You will get the beauty below the water in Dos Ojos and the beauty above water in the caves at Chak Tun. We went in the afternoon and it was very pleasant and not crowded. At Chak Tun, they charged 240 ps for entry and 360 if you need equipment. I don't know if these are the normal prices but thats what we were charged. It is easy to go unguided at Chak Tun. bring your own mask and snorkel. Very easy!

Visited March 2014
15 Thank Michael Z

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“one of the best caverns”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We took an hour and a half long tour of the caverns, the place is very beautiful, interesting and was not crowded even during peak season

Visited January 2014
9 Thank diver771959
Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Water was cold but worth it. Much deeper than it looks if you take off the life jacket and dive down a bit, huge rock formations and clean clear fresh water.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Chris N
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“A true life experience”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Do not go without a guide, or you will miss 90% of the place. I was fortunate and met Manny at the motorcycle rental place at 6th and 10th st.. this guy arranged for a private tour and transportation to take me there for 35.00 USD. It was his 80th visit, he knew the caverns like the back of his hand and saved me from hitting my head numerous times on the stalagmites. It was a easy walk once there, encountered many pools and just a true joy. Look for Manny

Visited May 2013
30 Thank Bizatl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“This excursion was really unforgettable!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went on the 4x4 jeeps and caverns trip while on a carnival cruise. To be honest I was a little skeptical about it at first and what really sold me on it was that we were going to be driving our very on jeeps. This trip was so much fun, it started with a ferry ride from conzumel to playa del Carmen. Then drove to a private beach to have lunch. Finally we arrived at the carverns. It was such a peaceful and beautiful experience that I recommend for anyone to take no matter the age!

Visited March 2013