This place is very nice, but a you can see in my title, this place is a Time Share ! and they tried too much to sell (normal, they want to make a living) but most of the crowd are retired couples or older couples. You will see a couple of Young family and kids, but there is nothing very interesting for them except the beach and pool. My wife and I (41 and 40) felt as if we were too Young to be at this resort, but we loved the tranquility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico