We stayed at the RH for 2 nights to try it out. It was amazing and beautiful and loved it BUT I prefer Cancun. Going to Playa for dinner was great but I like being able to hop on a city bus and go out in Cancun. That is what we were doing comparing. But I would highly recommend this resort, the accommodations are exquisite and the food was fabulous. It is very quiet there very peaceful so if that is what you are looking for you will be in heaven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico