Royal Haciendas is an elegant, family-oriented, full service hotel. It's not a spring break type of place, but warm and receptive to families. Beautiful grounds, luxurious rooms and some great food! We really enjoyed our week's stay. The travel desk is very helpful finding trips or excursions you're looking for. My son wanted to go fishing, but since he's ten, I didn't want him to go on the deep sea excursions advertised everywhere. The desk found a small outfit that does short trips close to shore. It was a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico