My husband and I stayed at the Royal Sands in Cancun hotel zone for our honeymoon in April. We loved it so much we bought a time share, sight unseen, at the Royal Haciendas in Playa del Carmen. The week we bought was for September so I went back with friends! Mexico twice in 1 yr was amazing. I love the resort. The room was so nice, huge master bedroom, jacuzzi on the balcony, kitchen had all high end amenities, no bathtub, but the shower was a huge open tiled concept, really nice. Everything about the room and resort was very clean, everyone was very friendly, spa on site was amazing as I expected (went twice!) The beach restaurat La Palapa del Sol was OK but Los Murales was AMAZING!!! So close to 5th Ave, loved being 10 minutes from all the restaurants and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Suites Resort & Spa Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico