Stayed June 10-16
We got a great deal on this resort. I was a little nervous going into it, after reading so many negative reviews.
We had a great time !!! Sure there were things that bugged us a little. But over all the good out weighed the bad.
We stayed in building #6, which is right by the smaller pool (which is still huge) and the Snack bar restaurant. Which serves a buffet breakfast and lunch. My kids loved it !
Dont forget your bug spray , the mosquitos are pretty bad at night.
Beach is nothing to write home about, but my 4 kids (ages 9-18) like pools better anyway:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in an area of 445 acres in a prime position on the beach on the Riviera Maya, BlueBay Grand Esmeralda combines elegant Mayan features with contemporary design and a wide range of service to suit the most discerning traveller. BlueBay Grand Esmeralda provides a relaxed atmosphere for holiday makers. The hotel features 979 elegant and well-appointed rooms and suites with the option of a sea or garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, BlueBay Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your BlueBay Grand Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Esmeralda
- Bluebay Grand Esmeralda Hotel
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Riviera Maya
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Mayan Riviera
- Grand Esmeralda
- Blue Bay Grand Esmerelda
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Resort
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda Beach Resort Spa
- Blue Bay Esmerelda
- BlueBay Grand Esmeralda Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico