Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Alltournative Lifetime Experiences tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Alltournative Lifetime Experiences
from $118.99
4,937 results
All reviews ek balam coba maya encounter mayan village our tour guide zip lining mayan ceremony purification ceremony mayan women traditional mayan lunch jungle adventure mayan blessing highly recommend this tour rent a bike great guide yucatan peninsula small group awesome tour
Reviewed today via mobile

My partner and I were lucky enough the Tulum, Coba, and Maya Village trip last week - it was perfect! I'd been on a cenote trip on a previous visit to Mexico, and I was expecting something similar but this was so much better. Firstly, the Alltournative group was much smaller, meaning we had much more of a chance to ask questions and visit everything we could. Secondly, the village and cenote we visited was used solely for this tour company, which meant it was much more authentic, as opposed to the other commercialised visits I'd had before. Lastly, our guide, Alfredo, really was the icing on the cake. He was so passionate, funny, friendly and knowledgeable, happy to help out and answer any random question we had, and really made the trip out of this world.

Definitely recommend - outstanding visit!!

Reviewed today via mobile

Fantastic day tour. 1st at Chichen Itza. Then the second part of the day at Cenote Maya. The tour guides German and Josue were fantastic. Very well-versed on Mayan culture and history. They made the tour well worth it. Super fun and educational experience.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Early start with our guide, Lorenzo, he was entertaining and funny thoughout the day. ATV ride first, then to the zip lines. 5 in all - one ending in eater, another the longest and another the highest. A swim in the underwater caves seeing the stalagmites and stalagtites as well as cat fish if you were lucky. After finishing the zip wires we repelled down into another underwater cave and saw fruit bats in their natural habitat. Lunch was provided and was really good. A fantastic trip and it certainly got the adrenalin pumping.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We went on a tour on 11/6 to Chichen Itza. We chose the small tour of 10 by van rather than a group of 40 via bus do that we would get to ask more questions. It turned out to be the right decision. Our tour guide, Servando Benitez was AMAZING! He is part of an independent team who researches these ruins and others in his spare time. The level of detail that he was able to provide was astounding! He lived previously in the Canada and spoke excellent English. Servando was friendly, kind and full of information. He definitely has a passion for learning about these ruins and is interested in presenting the facts and not in sensationalizing. Highly recommend Alltournative!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Absolutely terrific! Rodrigo, our guide for the day, was on time for hotel pickup, provided excellent commentary all day, knew the Maya at the village and cenote, taught us about Maya culture and a couple of important words in the local language - “thank you” and “hello” - was on the spot with water and a joke, kept to the schedule without being overbearing, and was thoroughly professional and engaging.

Tour was to a Maya village for lunch - delicious - then a dip in the cenote (did not require rappelling, but was instead a walk on well-maintained paths, stairs and ramps), then a tour with explanations of Cobá and the pyramid. Climbing it was an adventure!

Van was clean, looked fairly new, and had cold A/C all day. Water was plentiful and cold.

Overall, a great introduction to the interior of the Yucatán Peninsula for those staying on the water. Ask for Rodrigo!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was the third & final trip of our holiday & was by far the best! I only went on the tour as my friend wanted to zip line through the jungle, I’m so glad I agreed as it was the highlight of our holiday. I had no idea what to expect.
So we zip lined 4 times in total with one of the landings being in a cenote, before arriving I’d not planned of zipping myself but felt no hesitation once I was there. Everything felt very safe & relaxed.
We also repelled into a cenote which was really good fun, I’ve never done anything like that before & found it easy to do, we also snorkeled in the underground caves, had a Mayan ritual with shaman & ate a meal which was really nice! I highly recommend this trip to anyone, great value for money I would love to do it again. Our guide Luis was excellent he spoke great English & had a good sense of humour which made us all relaxed. I can’t recommend this tour enough.

AlltournativeMexico, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Alltournative Lifetime Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Hey! That really sound like you had a lot of fun! For sure you had new memories and stories to tell. Thank you for living different a holiday with us; or like our maya ancestors said:

"Yuumbo’oti’ik u’uchl’im ku’uxto’alti’ik je’eje’ela’az ba’ala’ab túm wete’elo’om"

Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a great tour we just took on 11/1/18 of Tulum, Coba, a Cenote and a Mayan village with Josue and Pepe as our guides! We had a group of nine people and were able to go as a group and also have free time to concentrate on our own interests within the sites!There was not one highlight as we fully enjoyed the climb to Coba,the sites at Tulum, the Cenote swim and the Mayan ceremony. Josue and Pepe were not only knowledgeable but also entertaining! We had access to modern conveniences,(lavatories, and ATMs and shops) even as our day was about the ruins and the ancient Mayan culture! i definitely would recommend this tour!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The tours were understaffed, with gigantic groups of tourists being watched by one guide only. Several guides were visibly exhausted, and commenting on how many hours they were working that week. One put on a lady's safety harness backwards, and another didn't catch malfunctions with the snorkeling gear (which was very cheap anyway). The zip-lining safety harnesses seemed well-maintained and secure. But we were not even taught the basics of clamping into the safety line when climbing up very high ladders. I had taken the tour before, and I had to instruct my group on that safety tactic. There were so many tourists tramping around, that the guides looked overwhelmed, the wait for attractions was very long, and it felt more like a factory than a jungle adventure. This was my second time taking the store. The first experience was excellent, but it was also off-season. After seeing how they handle crowds, I can safely promise to never return.

2  Thank lisamZ4580IO
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our experience was great. Rafael, our tour guide was awsome with us. Everithing was great. My 7 years old girl enjoyed the visit to the ruins and to the Cenote. She was amazed. We loved the tour and recommend it.

AlltournativeMexico, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Alltournative Lifetime Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are glad you enjoyed the Alltournative experience. Or like our maya ancestors said:

"Ja’ach ma’alo’ob u’udz ti’im ma’anza’aj tu’u ka’amza’a Alltournative"

See you and your daughter soon

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We used alltournative for an excursion to Tanum Mayan city and to the centones. Our guides name Ismail and he was absolutely amazing. Cracked jokes all day and kept everyone entertained.i felt the Mayan city tour was a little rushed and and could have done with being an extra hour longer. The cenetones/adventure tour was an amazing experience. Zip wires, abseiling and snorkelling. An amazing experience and the staff were all amazing at the park, this trip isn’t for the feint hearted though. The only let down with the trip was the ban on cameras and phones, although it was portrayed that it was for safety, in my opinion it was more to do with the company wanting to sell overpriced pictures at the end of the trip. Only problem was the images are so good you just have to buy them. We paid $70 for the package of images as a couple but I believe the family package was around $130. A tip for this trip would be to get a water proof go pro as this was the only type of camera allowed. I regret not buying one before my holiday.

AlltournativeMexico, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Alltournative Lifetime Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello, thanks, your comments make us better. Or like maya ancestors said:

"Yuumbo’oti’ik yéte’el bo’alo’ob ka’amzi’ik to’on kúme’eti’ik to’on u’udz"

We are glad you had a good day with us and we hope see you soon. About the photos, for safety of our visitors and care of the places visited, we recommended to use only GoPro cameras attached to the body.

See you soon