“Turtles Cenote and Tulum!”

Absolute Adventure Mexico
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Private Jungle Tour ATV Zipline Cenote Half day...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You are looking for private tours in the Riviera Maya or even scuba diving in cenotes or in the Caribbean sea? Let’s make you live an Absolute Adventure during your holidays :-) We provide exclusive private tours to the mayan ruins of Tulum, Coba, Muyil, Chichen Itza, Ek Balam. Lets’ beat the crowds leaving early and enjoy these magnificient sites in a non-stressful way. We also organize snorkeling tours in cenotes, swimming with turtles and swimming with whale sharks tours. If you prefer boat tours, come on a private ride with us in the Sian Kaan or Rio Lagartos biopheres or to Isla Mujeres. For the more adventurous ones, we will be happy to bring you in the Mayan jungle to ride an ATV, or do ziplining! If you want to do scuba diving, we offer dives with private guide in cenotes, in Cozumel, Akumal, Playa del Camen, Puerto Morelos and last but not least discover scuba diving and classes with private instructor. In one word, we can accommodate all your needs for your preferred activities and even do a la carte itineraries during your stay in the Riviera Maya! All in private, with profesionnal passionated guides and an excellent service! Don’t hesitate more, contact us to book!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 18, 2014

A friend and I recently took this tour with Chris. It was an experience we will never forget!

I have been on several excursions in the Yucatan area, and this was by far the best i have ever been on!

Our tour started early in the morning where Chris picked us up from our hotel and took us to the beach to snorkel with the sea turtles. When we got to the beach, Chris had everything we needed to get our excursion going, he even provided wet suits, to help provide some buoyancy. He made sure we swam to all the important areas, and captured some great pictures in the process. He allowed us to go at our own pace, and let us decide when it was time to move on to the other parts of the tour.

The Cenote was just a short drive away and another incredible experience. Chris made sure we stayed away from another group entering the centoe at the same time, and this made for a truly mystic experience. He also captured more fantastic pictures that we will keep forever.

We then ate lunch, which was included in the tour cost, at a local eatery before wrapping up the tour in Tulum.

I cannot say enough good things about the service Chris provided us. We were very happy spending the day with him, and hope to do so again in the future. He was prepared, professional, and a very good guide for the day. I would highly suggest anyone traveling to the area to spend a day with him as well.

All reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 12 reviews
"other companies"
in 6 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"personalized service"
"beat the crowds"
"cenote swim"
"an early start"

Reviewed July 29, 2014

me and my dive buddy Karen just came back from diving the cenotes and whale sharks!!!! had a great time and are already making plans to go back and dive with Criss at absolute adventure mexico!!!! very good dive master!!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Our private snorkeling tour with Chris was amazing! He took us to snorkel with the sea tutles and then in a georgeous centote. I have mild Cerebral Palsy and though I can do most things, I was hesitant to go on a large, impersonal snorkeling tour. Chris took special care of me by helping me into and out of the water and taking it slow with me. My mother and I had a fantasic experience! The icing on the cake is the incredible underwater photos that Chris took of us. The quality of the pictures is outstanding! Don't go on a hotel tour!!!! Go on a personal, individual adventure with Chris! And the price was a bargain!

1  Thank Whitney B
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Me and 11 of the guests from my wedding recently had an all day adventure with Chris and Marlon (I'm not sure if I'm spelling that correctly) and everything was awesome! The day started with Marlon and Chris picking us up from our hotel and driving us in a private shuttle to Tulum (the private shuttle was awesome, I had booked a couple of other excursions through my hotel and had to make several stops to pick up and drop off others along the way - no fun). They guided us through Tulum and told us all about the history of the Mayans that lived there. They were very knowledgable and answered all of our questions. After Tulum, we visited a dry cave, and a cenote, which were both absolutely breathtaking! Chris took us through the tunnels of the cenote and it was gorgeous. Such a personalized experience! After the cenote, we stopped for lunch at an authentic local Mexican restaurant and the food was incredible. Best guacamole I've ever had!! It was included in our price for the trip too, which was really nice. Our final stop of the day was at a beach to snorkel with sea turtles, and again it was a blast.

One really awesome perk was that Chris took professional pictures throughout the entire day and sent them all to us with no extra cost about a week later. I couldn't believe it, since most other places in the area charge and arm and a leg for pictures of this quality.

Throughout the entire day, both Chris and Marlon were so accommodating and fun to be around. They went out of our way to make it a really unique and wonderful experience for all of us, and I will definitely look them up if I'm planning to go on any other adventures in the Riviera Maya area.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were in Cancun for a wedding and booked an all day tour with Absolute Adventure Mexico and it was amazing! All the guides and the bus driver were extremely friendly, outgoing, and fun to be around. We became one big group and it was almost like we had been friends forever! The guides were extremely knowledgeable of the ruins, the cenotes, snorkeling, seas turtles, etc. Not only did we have an amazing experience, but we learned a lot throughout the entire day. Mario, one of the guides actually stopped the bus, and let us get out at a small taco stand on the side of the road. We didn't have any Pesos on us and he offered to buy us our tacos!

Don't book through the experience hotels! Book through these guys because they are amazing and deserve 5 stars!

If I ever travel to Cancun again, I will book another tour with them!

1  Thank Samantha P