“outstanding snorkeling, mayan ruins and cenote tour”

Absolute Adventure Mexico
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You are looking for private tours in the Riviera Maya or even scuba diving in cenotes or in the Caribbean sea? Let’s make you live an Absolute Adventure during your holidays :-) We provide exclusive private tours to the mayan ruins of Tulum, Coba, Muyil, Chichen Itza, Ek Balam. Lets’ beat the crowds leaving early and enjoy these magnificient sites in a non-stressful way. We also organize snorkeling tours in cenotes, swimming with turtles and swimming with whale sharks tours. If you prefer boat tours, come on a private ride with us in the Sian Kaan or Rio Lagartos biopheres or to Isla Mujeres. For the more adventurous ones, we will be happy to bring you in the Mayan jungle to ride an ATV, or do ziplining! If you want to do scuba diving, we offer dives with private guide in cenotes, in Cozumel, Akumal, Playa del Camen, Puerto Morelos and last but not least discover scuba diving and classes with private instructor. In one word, we can accommodate all your needs for your preferred activities and even do a la carte itineraries during your stay in the Riviera Maya! All in private, with profesionnal passionated guides and an excellent service! Don’t hesitate more, contact us to book!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Austin, Texas
“outstanding snorkeling, mayan ruins and cenote tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

This tour was amazing! Chris, the owner of the company, was very easy to stay in contact with ahead of time via email, giving me a great price and discussing exactly what we wanted to do on our excursion. He and Marlon were our tour guides on the day of the excursion, both very professional but super fun and friendly as well. We started the trip at the Mayan Ruins in Tulum, which were beautiful. We then went to a dry cave for a tour and then snorkeled in a cenote. The cenote was amazing, swimming through all the stalactites and stalagmites was something I'd never experienced before. We then had a delicious meal at a local restaurant, all included in the excursion package. Chris even gave my sister some chocolates as a gift, since we were in Mexico for her wedding. I thought that was a nice personal touch. We then went to Akumal beach to snorkel with the sea turtles, which was my favorite part. Chris had an amazing underwater camera, which he took unbelievable pictures with of us all snorkeling right by the turtles. All of these pictures came included in the price of the excursion, no secret add ons at the end. This was unbelievable to me, as it was unexpected, and he took pictures of us that we never would have had otherwise. We ended up being out on the excursion for 10 hours, and only each paid $105. It definitely was worth every penny. If I ever go back to this area of Mexico, I will definitely be using Chris for another excursion.

Visited June 2014

• Slovak first
“An amazing tour that surpassed all expectations!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Although there are many tour options in Mexico and Playa del Carmen, I cannot imagine a better or more personal experience than what Chris provided. Me and my wife were picked up from our hotel and had a private tour of the ruins of Tulum, snorkeling in the Cenotes and swimming with sea turtles. It was one of the greatest experiences we have ever had on vacation. Not only does Chris provide a lot of information but he makes the whole experience comfortable and welcoming. Simply put if you are in the Playa del Carmen area Chris' tour is a must!!! Well worth the price of admission of more reasonable compared to other available tours. A+++=

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very personal, exciting and jaw dropping tour with no large groups. A+++++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife did the all day tour to Tulum with snorkeling in a cenote then finishing with snorkeling with sea turtles. We stopped half way through at a terrific burrito place. Best Burritos ever BTW!
Chris was our guide and he was great. He came and picked us up at our resort in a "full tour equipped" 4x4 vehicle which was very clean. He gave us the best experience we have ever had while on vacation. He was very professional and fun at the same time. The sights were extraordinary and the experience second to none. If you want a tour that gives you everything, off the beaten path, without the crowds and for an exceptional value go with these guys!!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank jeremy r
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An amazing and private experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

As someone who hates cheesy vacation packages and large tour groups - I was looking for the non-tourist route to snorkeling. This was DEFINITELY it!

Chris was amazing, personable, and a wealth of knowledge. He picked us up which was so convenient (in the cleanest car I've ever seen, I might add) and guided us the entire time through the cenotes/turtle bay.

I felt so much safer having Chris as a guide through the dark and narrow areas of the cenotes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Chris also took the most amazing pictures of our adventure. I would highly recommend purchasing them.

A best kept secret and one that made my trip to Mexico so much more memorable!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Gia B
Gordola, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Scuba Diving Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

My grilfriend and I had an amazing time diving with Absolute Adventure Mexico.
With them we did the open water (PADI) certificate, just the two of us and in just a few days. All the dives we did to get the certificate where in a beautiful location in Akumal, during each dive we saw a huge variety of fishes and turtles!!!
After that we had the opportunity to go diving in cenote. We choose de cenote called dos ojos situaded in an amazing location near the dive center. Was a really amazing experience and if you like diving you really should try it!
An other plus was our Divemaster Chris. His knowledges and his congeniality have made ​​the experience even better.
All of it at a very competitive price!
Next time we travel to Mexico we know who to call!

From Switzerland Giulia and Massimo