We have a "go-to" place in Playa, further north on Avenido Cinco, but we wanted to check out something closer in to town around the places that we always frequent. Blue Pearl was a hit. In the heart of things, yet a quaint quiet spot. Moments from everything, and a great rooftop view of the beach. Pool was small, but private. Rooms were great, and we lacked for nothing.
If you are Playa-savvy and have been there, done that already, then put this one on your list to check out. It's a good find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Pearl Suites, 8 beautiful and spacious apartments in Playa del Carmen, each one with a private terrace with hot tub, some with ocean view, sharing a rooftop solarium with a dip pool and wonderful views of the Caribbean. Set on three levels, the apartments combine the comfort of your own home with a relaxed atmosphere. All spaces are designed to provide space and intimacy. Come and enjoy freedom, privacy and personalized service. The Blue Pearl is just steps from the beach with our partner beach club Zenzi, and one block from the 5th Avenue where you will find all kinds of restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and great nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Pearl Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pearl Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Blue Pearl Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico