“Best falafel burger ever!”
Review of Chic pea - CLOSED

Chic pea
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Galveston, Texas
“Best falafel burger ever!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wonderful vegetarian food...the falafel burger is the best we have ever eaten.

So yummy! The lemonade is great, too!

• Visited May 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Falafel!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Just a wondering charming place right off 5th Ave. There is a creative menu with falafel themed meals from all over the world it seemed, they even had a hot dog falafel! Everything we had, we all enjoyed including the lemonade bar. I found this place off of tripadvisor and the reviews prior to me hit the nail on the head, make sure you stop by while in Playa!

• Visited May 2014
St. Eustatius
“Beautifully creative falafel menu!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Situated in one of the more pleasant and relaxed areas of Playa del Carmen's fifth avenue, this little falafel and lemonade shop is charming. The decor is incredibly pretty with muted pastel blue and yellow and their menu is incredibly inspiring. Taking themes from around the world, the falafel can be fashioned into many funky sandwiches. I have been twice and enjoyed the falafel itself, but the sandwich combinations and fillings are really very tasty and filled with great flavour combinations. I recommend this place highly! Also, the raspberry lemonade was rather lovely too. My husband didn't enjoy the falafel as much as I did as he thought it a little dry - but I really enjoyed them.

• Visited April 2014
Loudon, Tennessee
“Best Lunch in Playa!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here to try something different, and did we get it! We ordered the original falafel on pita which was excellent. Cooked perfectly with great flavors. Numerous sauces on the side were also outstanding, although the falafel itself shines on its own. The lemonades are fresh and unique in flavor, but not overly sweet. Great cafe setting and very friendly staff. Our only regret is that we stopped here 2 days before leaving. Heading back there today! Try it, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank SamBeast
Rochester, New York
“World class falafels!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Fantastic falafels, spiced and cooked perfectly(!), in excellent pita with delicious toppings. These were as good as I've had anywhere, including Washington DC, Paris, NYC and the Middle East, The lemonade was also terrific. Not fine dining, but my wife and I enjoyed a perfect cafe lunch and returned twice for lunch which we brought back to the pool.

• Visited March 2014