“First Breakfast in Mexico”

El Muelle Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 1,305 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Always fresh food directly from the sea. In the Muelle you will find the best of the sea always fresh with the traditional flavor. Reservation required. Chef owner
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband, my two sons and myself had a wonderful week in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. On our first morning there we walked Fifth Ave and found this lovely restaurant, We had a great breakfast and we decided to come back for dinner.

The waiter was very pleasant and helpful. His English was perfect.

My husband and oldest son had fish for dinner and my youngest son and I had pasta. I had Lamb Ravolli. It was excellent.

If you are looking for a nice restaurant to have a meal at, check out El Muelle. It is very good food and very reasonable in price.

I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Donata Leuenberger

There are newer reviews for El Muelle Restaurant

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Delicious ceviche, simple seafood dishes and amazing crab croquettes in a casual yet upscale al fresco dining experience on Playa's hot strip, 5th Avenue near 29th street. If you're a foodie who likes seafood, this place is a can't miss.

1  Thank Rshanks66
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We ate at the el muelle tonight and had a wonderful meal. Filiberto the waiter was attentive and helpful. I am not a big sea foodlover so had the fillet mignon and it was very good. My husband had a sea food dish and it was excellent. Atmosphere was lovely, not crazy busy or noisy. Our nicest meal by far in Playa Del Carmen. Would absolutely recommend it!!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Food is incredibly fresh . service is excellent. friendly staff and relaxed elegant atmosphere. Ceviche linguini misto frito grilled octopus mixed grill and sea bass. Dont Hesitate. You will love this place

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We found this place to have a super friendly and helpful staff, the atmosphere is great and the food is delicious. I had the Seafood Linguini and it had large prawns and lobster cooked to perfection. This is a newer restaurant and worth a stop by next time you're in Playa.