27 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Fairmont
$328
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
$432
$266
Hotels.com$328
eDreams$328
FindHotel$432
6,518 results
All reviews el puerto signature casita las brisas deluxe casita la laguna restaurant willow stream spa beach casita brisas restaurant lobby lounge golf cart beach area all inclusive package resort fee banyan tree beautiful property all inclusive plan main building
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Alejandro, the best poolside bartender this side of the Americas, and to the staff at restaurant Brisas (notably for suggesting some great Mexican wines).

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Isamu T, Quality Manager at Fairmont Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear jorge p,
Thanks you very much for your recognition to our staff in the pool bar and Brisas Restaurant. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2019

The level of luxury felt here is beyond describable.
From the moment I checked in I was in awe of this property. The staff was so friendly. Next my room: Beautiful! The bed was very comfortable. The bathrooms has a double sink and a rain shower. The windows are floor to ceiling so it feels like I was showering outdoors.
Everyday the staff that made up my room left me wonderful little notes that added a special touch.
The food was top notch! The seafood was fresh and the steaks always grilled to perfection.
The pools were beautiful but lots of kids in all the pools except the adult pool. I was a little confused as the pool that has the swim up bar isn’t the adult pool. Just seems odd to have cocktails going out into the pool with children around.
This resort is more of a lounging and rejuvenate kind. It has an almost nonexistent nightlife. We were always looking for something to do on property after dinner. Mostly hung out at the lobby bar playing games on our phones. Don’t let that deter from staying here. Definitely worth your time and money! Great resort! I’ll be back for sure!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
1  Thank GrandTour55359857869
Isamu T, Quality Manager at Fairmont Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear GrandTour55359857869,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write your experience and sharing about your recent stay at Fairmont Mayakoba. We appreciate your recommendations and suggestions.
We will be looking forward to see you gain at Fairmont Mayakoba in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2019

I can't find the words to express my stay at the Fairmont Mayakoba, everybody is so friendly and warm that made me feel at home, starting from the Front Desk when I arrived, Wow! I couldn't expect more, Thank you Mr. Jorge Ayala, you deserve a star to keep your team working together and showing a great smile to all the guests.
My room was beautiful, as my dad is old we were given a room which location was at a perfect walking distance to the restaurant and the pool. Beautiful view from the lagoon, everything was so tidy and clean. Then my experience at the Restaurant La Laguna, Amazing!! that breakfast buffet was more than I expected, the fruit fresh, I wish I could eat more. Thanks to the servers, Mr. David and Ezequiel who attended us during our stay, and special thanks to our host Noemi Rodriguez, so friendly, smiling, and I didn't expect a little present from her on our last day, thank you!!
I don't have enough characters to write and include everybody that made my dream vacation come to reality. Thanks Mayakoba team to take care of me and my family, to be aware of all my needs. I'll definitely come back again and highly recommend you with more than 5 stars.

Room tip: Great view to the lagoon, very quiet, great temperature, bathroom very big, and the beds very comfortable
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Monie d

Dear MonicaPeniche,
Thank you for your visit with your family and sharing your comments as an amazing experience. We appreciate also sharing your experience with our staff and their names.
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and very much look forward to warmly welcoming you again to Fairmont Mayakoba in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Everyone was super friendly & customer service is AMAZING !! Frida from La Laguna restaurant was our waitress for multiple times and she was the bestest. Wish her the best and hope her wedding goes well hehe

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Isamu T, Gerente de Calidad at Fairmont Mayakoba, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear Compass62880,
We appreciate your comments about our staff and specially Frida, she will be very happy to read it and know your best wishes.
We will be looking to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service. After spending 8 hours traveling, during check-in I realized I left one of my bags at the car rental place. Fernanda called the rental place and told me not to worry that she was going to take care of it. I started enjoying the amazing hotel amenities and when I returned to my room I found a note. She had found my luggage! This is the kind of service I experienced throughout my entire stay. I will definitely be back soon!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Catalina G,
Thank you for sharing your experience about Fernanda's services and your lugage history. This are the histories that make the difference and it is worth it to share.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you at Fairmont Mayakoba in the near future.