If ever traveling to Rivera Maya I would say that this is probably one of the best choices when willing to spend a little above average. It is just perfect, the rooms are great we stayed at what they call Casita that is actually a small building with four separate rooms and four separate entrances. The room was very clean and everything on its place. Huge Bathroom with a independent WC, big Tub and separate shower. Two Sinks. We had a huge Terrace, I just which it had a day bed instead of just two chairs. Our room was directly above a canal with crystalline water we could see the fish from our terrace.
The service was very good. Just because the hotel property is huge sometimes they take too much time to arrive went you order anything. I would recommend staying at the casitas or if your budget permits stay on one of the beach casita and you would have your own pool.
Used the restaurant only for breakfast and the buffet was excellent lots of choices.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 45 acre Fairmont Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, a AAA 5 Diamond Award property, boasts 401 rooms and suites, including a collection of beach and lagoon casitas, offering guests extraordinary views of the grounds. Guests at Fairmont Mayakoba can take advantage of several recreational activities on property including exploring nature trails on foot or BMW bikes, scenic boat tours on lanchas through crystal clear canals, sunbathing on the soft white-sand beach or at one of the property's several pools, non-motorized watersports (kayaks and catamarans), outdoor tennis and paddle courts, golfing on the renowned El Camaleon golf course (host to the only official PGA TOUR event in Mexico), lessons at the Jim McLean Golf School or being pampered with signature Mayan treatments at the luxurious Willow Stream Spa. Children and teens have a space just for them at the Discovery Club or at the Teens Room by Sony PlayStation(R). Fairmont Mayakoba's commitment to the environment has earned the resort several awards and accolades including a seal of verification by Rainforest Alliance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairmont Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Fairmont Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Fairmont Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Fairmont
- Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico