19 people are viewing this hotel
CheapTickets$408
Agoda.com$342
Destinia.com$290
15,121 results
All reviews martini bar health bar santa fe swim up room k team sand bags fuentes pool la isla pool greenhouse tour casitas section wine pairing outdoor shower culinary theatre jo jos spot restaurant d'italia casitas personal concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019

Another wonderful trip to El Dorado Royal and El Dorado Casitas!!! We were so pleased to see Jorge again! Although he can be busy at the
Bali Beds when he can he still visits the Health Bar and makes us feel so special. What a gentleman and truly understands superior customer service. The resort and all their visitors are lucky to have him!! I also want to mention a few others this year. Some regulars for us and some new.....Arlett and Luis were terrific Concierges, truly accommodating. Julio and Estaphen at one of the Casistas Pool and Bar....another couple of true gentlemen and very accommodating. Then Cesar and Eduardo....delicious drinks, knowledgeable and entertaining!! I think Eduardo is following in Jorge’s footsteps as far as customer service. Then some of our terrific servers......Antonio at Cocotal and JoJo’s along with Ramon....what a team! Leo at Santa Fe was a beautiful new addition to our favourites....what a smile!! And truly caring for his clients. One person we did miss but understand he is on a vacation (well deserved I am sure) is Gregorio.....see you next time, next year, same time, same place......wouldn’t go anywhere else! Thank you El Dorado!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank V7548JHkareno
KarismaHotels, Manager at El Dorado Royale by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2019

Dear V7548JHkareno ,
Thank you for your wonderful review of your experiences at El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya, a SPA resort by Karisma , it was a pleasure to host your vacation and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Karisma experience.

There is nothing more rewarding than to receive the praise from our valued guests and we will certainly share your experiences with our employees. We are very happy to hear that the staff mentioned had such a positive effect on your visit and they will be rewarded for their efforts.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to the El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya, a SPA resort by Karisma

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I are entering the final days of our annual girls vacation and again the staff and service have been second to none. I’d like to thank our concierges, Arlett and Louis, our bartenders Eduardo and the famous, Caesar, our pool butlers Juilio and Estephan, and a few of the amazing servers Antonio, Ramon and Leo. There are many others whose names I don’t remember, sorry. I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention one of the standout staff members we’ve come to know and love, Jorge. Thanks to everyone for making our vacation memorable. We hope to see everyone again next year.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kisbissy
KarismaHotels, Manager at El Dorado Royale by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Dear kisbissy ,

Best regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2019

I stayed at El Dorado with a friend of mine for my birthday and we both absolutely loved it. It was my first all inclusive experience and I honestly don't know how it could be topped elsewhere. The property was beautiful, all the food we had was delicious, and the staff was extremely friendly. The only tip I would give is to go grab your chairs by the pool early in the morning, there were days when we struggled to get two next to each other, but I feel like that's to be expected. Also, if you're sharing a room with a friend you may need to watch out for the bathroom situation depending on your room; there's a glass half-wall between the bathroom and the sleeping area but we were able to throw some towels over the top of the glass for privacy. Anyway, we really loved the little area near the pool where you can paint your own ceramics, what a fun idea! There were enough small activities like this to sprinkle into our trip and keep us busy when we didn't feel like laying by the pool or on the beach. One last thing is that I read a ton of complaints on here about the view of the ocean being blocked by the storm barriers, but that didn't bother us whatsoever. It's still gorgeous when you walk out to the end of the pier and you can easily get nice photos from there. Be sure to take a walk along the beach out to the wooden swings situated in the water, this was another fun and unique detail in the resort. I often dream of returning to this property and hope to make it a reality in the near future!

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear aliciadujets,

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your Gourmet Inclusive experience.

Splendid experiences should begin from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart and we are happy to hear you encountered just this. We are sure your description of our site´s atmosphere will be a great help for future travelers when choosing their next destination.

Thank you again for your review, and I look forward to hosting you here at El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya, a SPA resort by Karisma many times more in the future

Best regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2019

Just had another brilliant holiday at el dorado royale. As before the staff were excellent. So pleased that Jorge Cruz is still here he is an asset to the company. Helpful polite and always willing to please. Thank you also to all the pool bar waitresses especially Nidelfia who was always smiling. To all the staff at the health bar the food was excellent. Can’t wait to come back.

Room tip: Block 1,2 or 3 beach front

Dear HomeSuzy,

Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. Let me express my gratitude for taking the time to write about your stay at El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort by Karisma.

We very much appreciate your comments regarding our hotel facilities and most of all, our staff performance. We are sure your description of our site´s atmosphere will be a great help for future travelers when choosing their next destination.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again at El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort by Karisma, your Mexican Home.

Reviewed October 29, 2019

My husband and I just got back from our second stay at El Dorado. We had a great time. Lots of opportunity for both relaxation and fun. Pools were beautiful. Food is the best. Lots of options. The service was outstanding. Staff is always positive and ready to help with a smile. We had especially wonderful service from Ramon Cahun at la Isla restaurant. He served us breakfast almost every day and lunch as well. He even remembered both of our names and also the type of juice I wanted. He was ready before I even had to ask. So hardworking and attentive. He really is outstanding and we will miss having him greet us for breakfast. This is an outstanding resort and I hope we can go back very soon!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear NovaSmash,

Thank you for such a wonderful review and for sharing your experiences with the Trip advisor community. I’m sure your review will help many with future vacation choices.

It is a pleasure for us to know that your experience exceeded your expectations. Our number one priority is to make every guest experience exceptional and as special as it can be.
I am sure your comments will be a very nice motivation for our staff to keep working for all future travelers when trying our destination.

We hope that El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya, a SPA resort by Karisma will be your preferred resort for your next visit to the Riviera Maya and Mexico.

warm regards,