“Great way to spend the afternoon!”

Discovery Jungle Park
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$89.00*
and up
Jungle Maya Park Admission Ticket
Reviewed November 22, 2010

ATVs were great fun - be prepared to get dirty! Staff were really friendly and helpful - I was on my own and they were always offering to take photos for me. Zip lining wasnt the highest but it was fast and very fun. Im definately glad I choose this tour and not one of the big parks.

2  Thank Erin95
There are newer reviews for Discovery Jungle Park

Reviewed August 24, 2010

My husband , myself, and a close friend went on this awesome tour. Don't know what everyone is talking about when they say its so scary and dangerous. They are some shaky ladders but remember people this is a jungle adventure. It was awesome. We loved the ATV ride we had more fun than we should. We was suppose to go around the big mud water holes but instead we went straight through the middle. The zip lines were fun and the water hole was really refreshing. We did 3 tours on this vacation and by far this was #1. If your scared of heights and mud don't go. Just remember not to wear anything that you don't want to get jacked up. We recommend this tour for great fun and a great value for your money. Till next time, if we ever go vacate @ Riviera Maya again we will return to this tour. AWESOME RIDE!!!! Jason, Tammy, and April.

5  Thank thesteffeys
Reviewed August 17, 2010

I read the reviews on this so was really looking forward to going but I have to say it might be something special if you have never been out of the city but being a resident of florida and having access to being in the country it was a pretty big let down.

The "Jungle" atv ride took place on a dirt road and I don't mean a dirt road that is not traveled I mean one with trucks and cars all around it. It was a regular 2 lane dirt road. The last half mile was isolated a bit but it wasn't like you were in the jungle ie there were water pumps and when we got the destination there was a guy doing a controlled burn and 2 puppies running around. The puppies and a buzzard on a telephone pole was the only wildlife we saw..

The Zip lines were fun if you have never done them so no complaints there.

The Cenote was about half the size of an avg pool. There were about 10 in our group so there was never a time where we all could be in the water..

Now, let me also say Im not just hating. Two days later we did another tour at Punta Venado Eco-Aventura and was great. We saw deer, many other birds, tons of iquanas, went snorkeling and horseback riding. It was a great time. There is no comparison of the two. If you really want to have an experience go there.

6  Thank Fishiest1
Reviewed August 10, 2010

Just got back from our trip with my sister and father we had an absolute blast! The staff were tons of fun and helpful. My sister who is afraid of heights felt no pressure about the ladders and ziplines they were super patient and
made sure she still enjoyed herself though she was nervous. The atvs will bring out the badass in all we enjoyed the ride most of all. The cenote was beautiful and refreshing! Just be ready for an adventure and take it for what it is and you should have an awesome time!!

3  Thank Raven_mendoza
Reviewed August 8, 2010

We enjoyed riding 4 wheelers 10 miles into the jungle from the ATV store in town- then we did 3 zip lines, then climbed down a 30 foot ladder to swim in a 50 degree spring water pool in a cave. Then you get to drive the 4 wheelers 10 miles back out - even in the pouring ran- awesome- great value- 2 hours on an ATV - 3 zips and swimming in a cool spring water cave...about $75USD- You are literally in the middle of the jungle - so no lockers or anything...The employees were fun....WATER Camera pictures did not turn out...so a cheap digital would probably be best..they offered a $30 video at the end with all the pics on it...NOT worth it...they should just offer individual photos....

1  Thank Zip_itMomma