“A very special dinner”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate at Ladi'lafe for my birthday dinner in Feb. Both of our meals were delicious and just packed with flavor. I had never tried food from the Reunion island before but now I will be on the hunt. Although this little restaurant is on the busy 5th av, the garden seating is set back and quiet. My americano was served with a surprise sweet treat and after dinner we got a complimentary taste of a traditioal drink from the Reunion isl. The service was far above and beyond anything came across in playa del carmen. I could tell the owners and staff were passionate about food and there restaurant. I really hope I get to go back one day!

1  Thank Colby S

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Excellent value for money! This lovely place is right on the main avenue, inside the very cosy Maya Bric Hotel and yet is a very quiet place where you can enjoy delicious exotic food from the Reunion island! The place is very stylish and the owners Farid and Christophe really make you feel at home! It's a must see!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel and ate here once. The food is very special and can be adjusted After how you want it. Excellent service and competive prices for very good quality of food. Recommended!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Excelent meal, very creative and friendly. The combination of traste is very original. First time I tasted food from Ile de la Reunion. The space incide the hotel is also very pleasant and as hosts of the hotel the combination is even better. The chef is very friendly and had an interaction with us and asked if we enjoyed the meal.

Pedro from São Paulo, Brasil

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

A quick review before the year is out. An amazing meal cooked to an excellent standard, everyone here really knows what they're doing and enjoy doing so. It shows in the food! I will certainly be recommending this place to family and friends!