“Awesome place wonderful service! ”
Review of Tremendas Tortas - CLOSED

Tremendas Tortas
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We recently visited tremendous tortas and the food is awesome and service exceptional. I highly recommend. Thanks for making our experience great!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I admit to being biased. I love this little downtown hole-in-the-wall brunch spot. The owners are friendly and will chat with you while you wait for your food, which is always prepared fresh. You can't go past the green juice, which is perfect for these endless Playa summer days (even if it's actually winter). While I never had any of the tortas or waffles, I've seen them & the proportions are always generous for the price. It's very close to the collectivo station just a few blocks off Quinta, so if you're in the need for a feed before or after you go somewhere, you'd be a fool to go past this spot. I live in the neighborhood and I'm a regular. :)

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I just passed this place on my way from the diving center to the hotel and needed to have lunch. As mentioned before it's a really clean place and the own and his wife are really friendly. Now I come here almost every day to have my lunch and have a nice chat. I really recommend the waffles, despite the picture on the menu card you get a really big plate of waffles which I had with honey, bananas and ice cream. It was really delicious. Also try the green juice it's really refreshing on a hot and sunny day in Playa del Carmen.

Thank Conradvw .
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Very clean, friendly and inexpensive sandwich and juice shop. Huge tortas, lots of home made salsas to top with. Nice fresh squeezed juices too. Friendly service, good English spoken. A nice inexpensive lunch for us and the kids!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We accidentally bumped into this place when we were looking for our transportation out of Playa del Carmen and we were very glad we did. It's a shame that not many people know about this place, or maybe it is a good thing :)
The best place for a nice lunch, great selections of lunch items all prepared on the spot with super fresh ingredients. Especially try there homemade sauces, delicious!
Looking for a tasty and healthy lunch or a good price, you gotta try Tremendous Torta!