For me and my girlfriend could not be a better place to stay in Playa del Carmen. 50 meters to 5th Avenue and to the beach, and strategically located far enough to not be bothered by the busy night life of the place. Very close to ADO bus terminal, car rentals, Walmart and the Cozumel ferry.
The rooms are very clean and spacious. Confortable beds and nice sheets. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
We found the breakfast a bit poor. They offer a kind of buffet with granola, raisins and yogurt. After they bring you a tray with two breads and a fruit salad. I had to eat the breads with nothing. I think it could be nice if the hotel offer a variety of cheese, ham, butter and jam to eat with the breads.
The internet was other thing that needs to improve. Too slow and didn't work inside the room I was in.
I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels is a small hotel with great personalized service and attention to details. A perfect blend of elegance and tropical freshness with a fusion of Asian/Italian decor and architectural style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Illusion Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Illusion Boutique
- Illusion Boutique Playa Del Carmen
- Illusion Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico