25 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$377
Priceline$377
Hotels.com$377
getaroom.com$377
Orbitz.com$377
Travelocity$377
21,919 results
All reviews maria marie chef's plate coffee house spice restaurant royal pdc jose garcia magic box hour lounge ocean view turn down service tequila bar our honeymoon presidential suite lobby bar rose petals beach butler quiet pool
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2019

Cancelled my reservation after I called and told them my flight was cancelled and I would arrive a day late. Hotel under construction. Beach was small and had a lot of trash on it. Also closed part of the pool for part of our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank freeinala
Manupealpu, Gerente at Hilton Playa del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Dear freeinala,

Thank you for your recent visit to Hilton Playa del Carmen. We appreciate the time you took to share this feedback.

We are truly sorry to hear your reservation was canceled. This is utterly unusual since the only reason to cancel a reservation is by request of the room holder. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will gladly look into it to improve. Also, thanks for your comments regarding the beach, although, the beach is public, it is usually very clean. We will gladly revise it.

Thanks again for your time and visit. I sincerely hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Just know that before you go THEN just settle in and enjoy your vacation! First let me state just like everyone else that the service is OUTSTANDING! It actually started before I even arrived! Alfredo answered all my questions regarding the construction, provided me a list of open restaurants and even made sure my reservation was perfect! Once we arrived the great service continued. The make-shift lobby is ok, there is a bar and snacks for you while you get checked in. Our room was the old version but it was clean and well situated. We went to Spice to eat several times and were always warmly greeted and every request was granted. The pool service we received from Mario and Jose was the best part. They kept are cabana available and knew our drinks right away. Pelicanos was great. The room service was really good. We also enjoyed the 24hour lounge to play a quick game of pool and grab coffee every morning. The beach isn't that great but that is not the resorts fault. You are close to everything. Also, you will have access to eat at Panama Jacks right across the walk way, just remember there are kids at that resort so lines are longer. All in all we had a fantastic 14 year anniversary trip and look forward to returning to this resort once renovations are completed. Keep up that excellent customer service!!

4  Thank pachaun

Dear Chaun M,

Thank you so much for choosing us to celebrate your 14th anniversary!

We so honored to hear you had an outstanding experience, and that our team members took care of you even prior to arrival. We will be honored to share your words with all the people mentioned.

A heartfelt thank you for your praises to our food and facilities.

Thanks for preferring Hilton. We look forward to pampering you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 25, 2019

My husband and I chose this resort for our honeymoon. We requested a renovated room and our room was perfect, clean, spacious with a comfortable bed. The food was the best we have had at an all inclusive. One of the restaraunts were closed but we still had plenty of options to chose from for the week we were there. The location is great if you enjoy shopping, nightlife and activities. It was about 20 minutes away from Xcaret which was a nice excursion but I suggest taking a cab there instead of paying for their transportation. The service was average, we were on our honeymoon but besides leaving a cupcake in our room on arrival, it felt just like any other vacation. The resort's night time entertainment was ok but this resort lacks a disco so if you want to dance at night you need to leave the resort. Luckily we only had one day of rain but there was not much to do here on rainy days. The beach is basically unusable so if you need a beach this place is not for you. The ferry is right outside your hotel to take you to cozumel. The check in process was easy but then they sent us to someone else who reiterated everything that we were told at check in then tried to rope us in to meeting for breakfast for a time share meeting. That was frustrating after a day of traveling. The property was beautiful but we would not stay here again because of the beach.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank melissa f

Dear melissa f,

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share your impressions. Thanks for remarking our facilities, cleanliness, and location. We are sorry to hear you could not enjoy the beach, and apologize for being unable to exceed your expectations regarding the entertainment and service.

Thank you again for your time and visit. I sincerely hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed September 25, 2019

The hotel is under construction. I called the hotel and spoke to supervisor Mayela and asked if hotel was under construction she stated no. I spoke to GM on duty Roccio about the issue and she did not seem to be suprised. I filmed the hotel and the construction and how noisy it was, in addition every single night @ around 2:30am to 4am there was loud music and very noisy outside my room. The entertaintment was amature and mediocre, The staff complaint about the amount of tips they were reciveing from guess. I am only allow to right 200 Characters

Room tip: Don't choose this hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank Footprints148728

Dear Footprints148728,

Thank you for your visit and for taking a bit of your valuable time to share this review. I am sincerely sorry we were unable to exceed your expectations and that you were unhappy with the overall resort due to the renovations. We apologize for the miscommunication and inconvenience. I assure you this it not our standard, your comments regarding the communication will be addressed.

I sincerely hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2019

The Hotel will not tell you that it is under renovations and that half the hotel is shut down. Lots of constrution and noise. So many other hotels on the same block with cheaaper rates and just as nice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank AWombles

Dear AWombles,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us.
I apologize for the miscommunication and for the inconveniences experienced due to the renovations. We hope you give us the opportunity of hosting you in the future, we will be honored to deliver the service you deserve.