We have had yet another fantastic stay at The Royal in Playa del Carmen. Last year, I proposed to my girlfriend at the hotel and this year we got married there - marriage and honey moon all-in-one.
We really recommend you to book the Lincoln Navigator long in advance to get a quick and comfortable ride from (and to) the airport. The restaurants were as amazing as last year and our favorites are Maria Marie and Spice.
Regarding the wedding, we were a total of seven persons. Denys Magaña Madrigal was our wedding planner and she gave us our dream wedding. She had thought of every little detail. The very few questions and concerns we had were easily solved when we arrived at the hotel and had our first short meeting. We are extremely satisfied with the services provided by Denys.
Months before our arrival we were concerned about the construction work next to They Royal but at arriving (March 10th) we felt calm. We were never bothered of the construction.
During our stay we were really treated like a king and queen and the service was truly top notch in all ways. We found the vaction to be relaxing and wonderful - just as we had wished. The Royal really lives up to its motto; expect the exceptional.
We would really like to express our deepest gratitude to the following exceptional staff, who we really hope the hotel management appreciate and value:
Chef Ali, Richie, Demetreos, Yolanda and Francis (Spice)
Louisa (Coffee house)
Prude (pool waitress)
Greta, Gilda and Nataly (SPAzul)
Ahmed (El Mediterráneo)
Rigo (Maria Marie)
Guille (Room decorator)
Hilda Pachero (House keeping)
Hasta la proxima vista!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Riviera Maya, Mexico