Playa del Carmen is beautiful - but what made the experience even more perfect was staying at the Royal. Can not fault this resort - from the pools,to the beach, the rooms, the amazing staff and its location - all of which made our stay so enjoyable and memorable! However a very big credit to all of the staff who really made the experience that much more enjoyable - in particular a very special thank-you to the entertainment staff who took great care of us - Danny, Juan, Jesus, Victor, Azu, Alejandro, Carlos, Katie, Felipe, Gabo, Ulises, Raul and Regina. Too many names to mention but restaurant staff such as Gerardo from Maria Marie (great food) and head chef Chontel from Spice also deserve a special thank-you!
Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Riviera Maya, Mexico