We had a group of 11 family members and had a great time! Love Cecilia, Prude and Eva who looked after us on the beach! Plus in Spice - Selma and Andres and Jeronimo - all such wonderful people....Rosy @ check in/out was wonderful too, very helpful.. Staff actually are genuinely friendly and mean their greeting to us!
Weather a little cool sometimes...my only feedback would be more of the comfortable beige beach chairs on the beach, instead of the blue ones!
So great to be able to just walk into Playa, which is so safe! Also recommend Siesta Fiesta (in spite of tiny seats for cocktails and Los Parillos for dinner!
Rooms are wonderful, housekeeping is great too....highly recommend this is our 2nd year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Riviera Maya, Mexico