“Very Good Food, Small Venue, Very Attentive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Afrodisiako

Afrodisiako
Reserve with OpenTable
Afrodisiako is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 1,242 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Small, cozy, quiet restaurant off the main street with gourmet home made italian-carribean inspired food, imported delicious italian wines and wide selection of creative cocktails. And they have grat italian coffee too!!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Very Good Food, Small Venue, Very Attentive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and I came here based on other reviews, the restaurant is small with inside and outside seating. The owners were very attentive and friendly, gave us very helpful advice on the meal which we enjoyed very much! Tried the Lobster Fettuccine and the Tuna Gnocchi - both were exceptional. Make sure you try the drinks, I think mine was called Afrodisiako, in any case it was made with passion fruit and was very enjoyable.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TDBPittsburgh

Turin, Piemonte, Italy
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went to take a drink, but at the end the owner convinced us with his great attention and we decided to dinner, wow! The dishes are delicious and the place is so nice.... Real Italian food

Visited March 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Something new & different for Playa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Had walked by many times but went at the suggestion of a local. The food was So fresh and different. Try any of the appetizers and they make some great and unusual cocktails. Try the basil and vodka drink...wow!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank DallasBchbum
Okatie, SC
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stopped in here for a drink and dessert one afternoon. It was so good and Davide and Patti were such good hosts that we decided to return for dinner. So glad that we did. We had the burrata for an appetizer and it was amazing. Also had the risotto with chorizo and the penne afrodisiako. Both dishes were delicious and cooked with love. And the cocktails and wine are really good too. Returned for lunch and had the raw tuna which was very good too. Wish this place was located near my home so I could go often. Thank you to Davide and Patti for being so attentive to your guests and providing such good product. Much success to you both.

• Visited December 2013
california
“Wow. I am impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I always go to Playa Del Carmen every Holiday season. This year I was very happy to see this new Restaurant right out side of my hotel door! I went to Afrodisiako every morning for a latte and sometimes breakfast. In the afternoon I would return for a glass of wine, and then I returned Christmas day for a dinner that was superb. Davide and Patty are the most attentive of restauranteurs attending to every detail. They remember names and what the customers prefer. Davide is a superb mixologist concocting the best drinks in playa and is good at suggesting meals that fit desires. This restaurant made my vacation one of the best experiences I have had in Playa.

• Visited December 2013