Playa Vintage B&B
$191
$537
$517
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
$385
$293
$310
$217
Barcelo.com
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
$448
$359
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla(Playa del Carmen)
$387
$229
Melia.com
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
$486
$344
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Velas Riviera Maya(Playa del Carmen)
$15,600
Hotels.com
$676
$450
All reviewsplayacarvillaavenuepoolbeach
Reviewed May 19, 2014

A great B&B in a very pleasant safe area. Just 5 minutes walk to a fabulous beach and 5 minutes to 5th Avenue. Though many good cheap restaurants all over town, behind 5th Avenue.
Spotless rooms and great pool. Pools shared with other condos but never busy, usually it was just us. Good breakfast and hosts were lovely people who were very helpful.

Room Tip: Delicious Room upstairs very big and airy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paddington1969
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The b&b is located in Playacar just 10 minutes walk from the centre if Playa del carmen. A gated community with a lovely pool which we were allowed to use throughout the last day despite checkout being at 11. The owners were lovely, and have us good honest advice about where to eat and visit. We also had access to the Reef hotel for free where we stayed for one morning using their pools and playing beach volleyball. the place was clean, well located and served us a great breakfast- a gem of a find! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank ecrc143
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Although it was difficult to find,
Playa Vintage B&B was spotless, the girls are great, and the pool was very relaxing, since we
travel alot, I was dissappointed there were no safes in the room, no chaise lounges to relax by the pool, and the Beach Club/gym was a good 20 minute walk, one can not enter before 9:00am, it should be noted that the beach club can/will deny access even at 9:00 if they are full. The beach is also around a 10minute walk, and they do charge for chairs and umbrellas around $15.00 a day. With that said, it is a very clean,and friendly place.

Room Tip: The master suite with balcony is the largest with private bath and whirlpool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 477dean
Reviewed January 7, 2014

PlayaVintage B&B is located in Playacar, very close to the 5th and to the sea. Very nice and comfortable! Claudia and Valeria are so nice and suggested me restaurants, beach clubs and tours! Next year I want to come back! Gracias!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2013

At the beginning of October I have been in Playa Del Carmen for the second time in my life!
But this year, for my vacation, I choosed a different structure: the Playa Vintage B&B!
As soon as I got there I realised that I couldn't have picked a better one!! Everything was great: my room and all the common spaces were confortable, cozy and really clean, delicious breakfast every morning, the all structure was very well styled, with a wonderful pool and so close to the beach!!
The owners, Daniel and Claudia, were always very friendly and helpful! They gave me tons of advices about what to do in that wonderful paradise! I really enjoyed their company! Meeting them and staying in their B&B made everything special and unforgettable!
It was a fantastic deal!!! I'll definitely come back! THANK YOU!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo