“Nothing Disappoints!”

Panajachel, Guatemala
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing Disappoints!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have been eating Jody and Lesley's food for years, and I can honestly say they never disappoint! Anyone that knows them knew Café Martin would be an instant success because of their determination to please people with great tasting, quality food! From dishes to desserts - everything will please your palette! If you haven't yet visited Café Martin...I suggest your rectify that immediately! :)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jill P

Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Best Bagel in Playa”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Cafe martin is quickly becoming part of my morning routine. I stop in regularly for a generously sized coffee, with real cream! And the bagels, heaven. Especially with the herb cream cheese. Favorite moment of my day.

• Visited September 2013