Tripadvisor

from $159.99
from $109.99
from $149.99
17,831 results
All reviews zip lining amphibious vehicle water landings hand paddles cave rafting photo package river swim great fun no alcohol wear water shoes change of clothes getting wet off road a lot of fun locker key underground river waterproof camera
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Great adventure! Booked this thru Carnival Cruise. The guides were wonderful and got us to all the activities. Very clean and safe and had a blast! I would definitely do this again! Zip lines were a hoot, along with cave rafts, cave swim and dune buggies. Be prepared to get wet! Water shoes are recommended. Only regret is we did not have more time to do the zip lines a 2nd time. There were 10 i our group ages 11 to 59.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

A lot of walking so wear comfy shoes. One hour swim thru caves through out the park. One can spend hours here to see everything.

Date of experience: January 2020
aalc0cer, Servicio al Cliente at Xplor Park by Xcaret, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear visitor,

We appreciate your comments as they will help us improve.

Best regards.

Customer Service Team.
Experiencias Xcaret.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This park was everything my friends and I expected and more. We were a group of 8 and the park staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Park activities included, zip lining, water rafting and ATV’s. I am not a swimmer and was a little nervous about the cave swimming but the staff reassured me that I would be okay and even had one of their life guards guide me through the cave. The life guard who assisted me was Christian Enrique. He went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and guided me during the entirety of the swim. As someone who does not swim, I didn’t want to miss out on a memorable experience and I am glad I didn’t. Huge shout out to Christian who made that possible for me. Highly recommend, definitely worth the price! Until next time Cancun.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Had a great time doing all the activities. You will get WET everywhere. I don’t recommend bringing your cell phone unless you have a waterproof way to protect it. But it was actually aggravating to slow down for people preoccupied with their phone for pictures, plus it is not safe to bring on the activities. If I go again I’d bring a Go pro and strap it to my helmet. Only do Zip lines if you can walk up stairs well. I think there were 9 towers on the Jaguar run(red), and 8 on the green. Tallest on the Jaguar was 45metres and was 80seconds long. This was harder due to all the stair climbing. The green tower is easier and shorter but has a water slide. Loved doing the underground rafting through a river. We had a group of 8. 4 of us in our 50s, two 18 year olds, one in her 70s and one in his 80s. Grandma did the short cave swim and Grandpa did the short Zip line. Otherwise we did everything else as a group. If you don’t like heights, try a simple smaller and shorter zip line first. Would hate to get there and walk back down. It did happen. No judging but I’m sure the people were disappointed.

Reviewed January 13, 2020