Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM

from $183.98
from $107.99
from $89.99
9,550 results
All reviews zip lining amphibious vehicle water landings hand paddles cave rafting river swim photo package great fun no alcohol wear water shoes change of clothes off road getting wet a lot of fun locker key adventure park underground river
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This place is amazing, myself and husband had such a good day out here.

100% get the photo package we took over 150 pictures of our day and it was worth every penny!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Less “authentic” then other places we have toured in Riviera Maya but a great day. Zip lines definitely not for the squeamish with some plunging into water. Multiple activities including swimming in underground caves, 4x4 track, etc. All very active so not geared to younger kids. Beautiful and clean park with decent and wide variety of food on buffet. Can purchase photos documenting your day via automated system at end of day. Nice memories but pricey! Highly recommend for some moderate, safe adventure.

2  Thank catherines546
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and I went here for one of our excursions on our honeymoon. He had been here once before. It’s a good place to go to once for some fun or something to do besides sit at the resort.

We both LOVE zip-lining and their courses are really fun. We did them each twice. But beware, you climb a LOT of stairs to each spot!

The cave swimming was my favorite. I highly suggest wearing water-shoes as the rocks are sharp. And they are a plus for everywhere else in the park since you get wet constantly.

My husband really liked the vehicles. However, when you are going on the tracks, there are VERY few chances to pass others. On one track, we almost fell asleep because we got in a large traffic jam from one person afraid to drive them and so they held up over 10 other vehicles. My suggestion would be to put workers here and there to communicate to those who want to drive slower to let others pass. They also only let you do each course (2) one time and tell you it’s because of the lines. There wasn’t even a line when we went back again, so pretty disappointing.

My other complaint is that they took our sunblock out of our locker without our knowing. I realized once we got back to the resort that it was gone, and we had emptied our locker out. They require reef-safe sunblock, and so we didn’t use ours, but they took it anyway. At least leave a note telling us where to pick it up as we leave....

All in all, it was an enjoyable experience, but we won’t go a second time with such a high cost and a low amount of activities. We had finished everything by 1pm and had a limited amount of activities that we could do again.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I have been twice and this is a all day adventure. The zip lines are my favorite. 2 different zip line courses and zip lining into the waterfall cave was awesome! We also loved swimming in the underground cenotes. They have a excellent lunch buffet as well!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The park is beautiful, the food is very tasty and most of the staff are very friendly and always with a smile.

My disappointment stands in the way I was treated.
In the rafting I got threatened by one of the staff at the end of the rafting that he will kick me out of the park because we had some difficulty rafting and I didn't want to damage any structures with the raft and moved it from the back. We were not told that we couldn't get of the raft to move it, the raft was for 2 people.

My second problem stands with the amphibious vechiales. As I mentioned we were 2 people and did a round each in the in them. When we went again they told us that we cannot go again on them because of the line. Now the only activity that didn't have alot of people on it was the vechiels. We found it very disappointing that we you cannot drive at atleast twice per person. For me that was the biggest highlight of the park. No where on the website mentioned that you cannot drive more then twice around the tracks.

The zip lining was fun, but after doing both the green and red lines you get tiered of zip lining.

The hammock splash was also fun but gets boring after 2 or 3 times of doing it.

And the swimming through the cave was very beautiful but naturally you'd the it 1-2 times.

I found it very unfair that you couldn't drive as many times as you liked around the track like the other activities.

We payed almost 250euros for 2 people.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Our group of about 12 adults went out to Xplor, during the day, and had a great time! The zip lines were awesome! There are 2 courses each has 7-8 ziplines, which vary in length and height. You do have to climb quite a bit, but the view is so worth it. I loved ending in the water. The river swim is really beautiful and the hammock zipline was very refreshing. The amphibious vehicles were a lot of fun, especially when people from our group were right behind each other. Good water shoes are a must!

The park was clean and well taken care of. It wasn't too crowded during the day. The food was pretty good for a mass buffet. I like that they provide lockers for use at no additional charge. The picture package was well worth it. They track you via a chip in your helmet and helmet number. You can take as many photos as you want, and we got some great photos of our group.

1  Thank Jenna W
Reviewed 4 days ago

Ziplining is best during the day, but amphibious vehicles is far better at night. Everything else is really the same day or night. You can totally skip the balsas/rafts. It's okay, but definitely not worth it if there's a line! You will be disappointed. We went day and night and both were great. It seemed less busy during the day to us though. Be prepared for a lot of walking and have good water shoes that don't create blisters. The food was acceptable day and night also, but not great. Bring a change of clothes (lockers provided and key stays on your wrist) or you'll be taking the bus home in nothing but a wet swimsuit with your wet shirt in a plastic bag like us! :)

Reviewed 4 days ago

Loved the zip line day we did! Got a full work out climbing, but well worth it. Great underground water features!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The adventure lived up to its name. Five different rides to and it takes you all day to do with them, I don't 14 or 16 of them varying in length and at the end you got reward Landing in the water.

The river swim was amazing. I would do it again and again and again. The vehicles driving through the jungle, so different and so much fun my wife let me drive ones and I let her drive once and it was just awesome. For people with young children this is more of an adult theme park but I wouldn't rule out taking teenagers along. And a must for any visitor who visits Mexico and does Xplore , you should buy the pictures. It is worth it and you can get as many pictures as you can take in a day without having to take your camera or lose your camera.

1  Thank J473ZKkeiths
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We had a great day, both in our 40s and really enjoyed ourselves !!!
We were kept busy all day, well placed drink spots where u can relax grab a cold drink and a cookie to re boost the energy levels!!!
The restaurant is really good, I didn’t hold out much hope for theme park food.. but I got that totally wrong.. really good food and plenty of it
If you are considering going .. do it .. you won’t regret it