I visited Xplor with my family of five. My impression from the pamphlet and description was that this attraction was going to be more of a tour, but it is not; this is more similar to an amusement park.
We zip lined, swam in BEAUTIFUL underground rivers, rafted, and used the amphibious vehicles. The buffet was included, and I thought it was delicious. There was also free food and drink scattered throughout the park. The park itself was very clean, which was impressive for the mass amount of people that were there. Overall, it was a great day. However, there are a few things to note before you decide to go.
1. Be aware that once you enter the zip-line tower, there is no going back. They warn you of this. My brother is deathly afraid of heights, but he insisted that he wanted to zip-line. Once he realized just how high we were, he had an all-out panic attack. The workers were very patient, but told him that he had no choice but to go. He survived...but just barely :)
2. Speaking of zip-lines, I suggest you do these last. At least don't do them first. Since it is the main attraction, everyone heads to this area first. We waited in line for a good hour and 45 minutes before we actually got to go. However, by the middle of the day the wait time was down to 20 minutes!
3. Wear water shoes. We all wore sandals, which was fine but annoying. Also, buy them before you arrive at the park unless you want to pay $30.
4. There is a LOT of physical activity involved. Tons of stairs to climb, lots of walking, and of course lots of swimming. I'm in decent shape, and I was exhausted and sore by the end of the day.
5. Photos for a family of five were $144. They are taken all throughout the park and recognized via the number on your helmet. We purchased the photos of just two of us, but there were many photos of our family members scattered in as well, so it worked out really well.
Overall, a very fun day for the adventurous type :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.