“Tuesdays 2 for 1 Martini's”

Dirty Martini Lounge
Ranked #182 of 1,425 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: An intimate,funky local and tourists bar,serving many inventive Martinis and cocktails. Great music and atmophere...you just never know whats going to happen at the Dirty....since 2008
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Nice setting on 1st street just off the beach. Great martini selection and best deal around for 2 for 1 on Tuesday all day!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Another great place in Playa and right next door to another favorite of mine. Owner Dreco is normally there and makes sure everyone is taken care of. Bar staff is extremely friendly and make wonderful drinks. They have great specials as well. Full of ex-pats and friendly people. I would most definitely visit this place over and over again!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Fine martinis with a fine atmosphere,large and very tasty drinks with great ambiance to hand with old friends and make new ones.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I go to the Dirty Martini multiple times every time I visit PDC. I usually go for the Dirty, but you can't find a bad martini here. Owners and bartenders are great people. Last time I was in Playa, I was barely checked in to my hotel before I found myself wandering here. I haven't been back to Playa since they expanded the Dirty Martini, so I am pretty excited to see the changes as long as it is still the same bar I know and love. See you in November...

2  Thank Thebookies
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Love this place! The owners (karen and greco) are great as well as all the bartenders! Specials everyday and a great place to hangout. We have met a lot of great people there. Can't wait to go back. You gotta try the chocolate martini. The BEST! Thanks for the Missouri wing!